RE: pantie less

First post...wants to know who (particularly ladies) goes commando.

Does it get any clearer?

I scratch my head in wonder...

Wouldn't ALL nudists prefer going commando? Wearing the least amount of clothes possible? This question seems to answer itself.

This post was edited
RE: panty less

First post...wants to know who (particularly ladies) goes commando.Does it get any clearer?I scratch my head in wonder...Wouldn't ALL nudists prefer going commando? Wearing the least amount of clothes possible? This question seems to answer itself.

Not necessarily. Some of us have mandated places to be that nude is not appropriate and have to wear clothes. I prefer to wear underwear (I've not worn a bra in @ 10 years though) when clothed. I do not wear tight, constricting clothes. My outer wear, some of which is dry cleanable only, remains fresher if I wear undergarments.

This post was edited

NOT I, i hate panties, never wear them! all they do is ride up your butt crack and make lines in your pants, nahhhh... i am staying pantiless!!

This post was edited

when i dress i do
a, the other half

This post was edited
hi

nice

This post was edited
pantie less

Asa male, I can only envy the ladies that they have this option in the first place. Weather a man is wearing underwear or not, pants are binding. One finds he is always readjusting his bits. I can only dream of the freedom that a woman must feel.

This post was edited

Well the answer, is if you are brave enough to wear either a kilt or a sarong.

This post was edited

I don't wear them because I want to feel free

This post was edited

Niether of us ever wear undies, feels much better, free.

This post was edited

how many ladys go without panties when you do have to wear clothing like going to work out and about ect.I miss my ex-girlfriend who moved to Texas. She was fun and never wore panties when she wore dresses or skirts.

This post was edited