RE: pantie less

when in the middle school i seldom wear panties. i think it more comfortable with panties off.

This post was edited

when in the middle school i seldom wear panties. i think it more comfortable with panties off.I just discovered the joys and freedom of not wearing panties and must say I enjoy it not in the sexual sensebut I feel so much more relaxed and...great! Do any other females feel the same? I admit it is some what difficult for me to do at times in the business atmosphere I am a part of...

This post was edited

This post was edited

when in the middle school i seldom wear panties. i think it more comfortable with panties off.I just discovered the joys and freedom of not wearing panties and must say I enjoy it not in the sexual sense but I feel so much more relaxed and...great! Do any other females feel the same? I admit it is some what difficult for me to do at times in the business atmosphere I am a part of...If I have to be dressed I do wear panties.

This post was edited

when in the middle school i seldom wear panties. i think it more comfortable with panties off.I just discovered the joys and freedom of not wearing panties and must say I enjoy it not in the sexual sensebut I feel so much more relaxed and...great! Do any other females feel the same? I admit it is some what difficult for me to do at times in the business atmosphere I am a part of...Yes, I feel the same way. I feel that once you become a nudist you don't like being restricted in clothing so being a nudist does influence this. I tend to wear looser clothes too. It's been so many years that I only own a couple pair that are only used when going to a doctor's office or similar situations where I don't want to freak out people.

This post was edited

I cannot do it at work, but i often love the freedom of not wearing any underwear at all.

This post was edited
RE: Unfortunately

In a site this size, someone always gets offended. :(I never wear panties. But then, I'm a male. LOL! Lighten up folks, ain't none of us getting out alive.I'm a male and I go commando most of the time, but I also like wearing panties which are way more comfortable than wearing men's underwear!
img.imageResizerActiveClass{cursor:nw-resize !important;outline:1px dashed black !important;} img.imageResizerChangedClass{z-index:300 !important;max-width:none !important;max-height:none !important;} img.imageResizerBoxClass{margin:auto; z-index:99999 !important; position:fixed; top:0; left:0; right:0; bottom:0; border:1px solid white; outline:1px solid black;}

This post was edited
RE: Unfortunately

This post was edited

Like your comments and fully agree with them Jettehenr.
Too many moral police on this site that need to lighten up and let people be people. Not copies of another's thoughts.
I wish my wife would try being pantiless, but her upbringing just won't allow it.

This post was edited

Not me

This post was edited