pantie less

how many ladys go without panties when you do have to wear clothing like going to work out and about ect.

This topic was edited
RE: pantie less

how many ladys go without panties when you do have to wear clothing like going to work out and about ect.

What does this have to do with nudism?!! It may be your age, but it really doesn't have anything to do with nudism. Naked does not equal nudism. BTW, the abbreviation for etcetera is "etc."

This post was edited
panties

i hardley ever wear panties. i like the free feeling with out them

This post was edited
panties

i hardley ever wear panties. i like the free feeling with out them

This post was edited

I don't understand the reaction to this post. Many nudists attempt to be as nude as the situation allows. I for one "freeball" or go "commando" all the time. I am naked under my clothes. It may be simply that a male is asking this question of a female. Perhaps we should just leave it genderless. Then no one would be offended.

This post was edited
Unfortunately

In a site this size, someone always gets offended. :(
I never wear panties. But then, I'm a male. LOL! Lighten up folks, ain't none of us getting out alive.

This post was edited

I don't understand the reaction to this post.
Because the question sounds like one fueled by a sexual fetish rather than genuinely nudist oriented.

This post was edited

Its a turn on!!!

This post was edited

Its a turn on!!!

That is why it's sexual and non-nudist

This post was edited

I don't understand the reaction to this post. Many nudists attempt to be as nude as the situation allows. I for one "freeball" or go "commando" all the time. I am naked under my clothes. It may be simply that a male is asking this question of a female. Perhaps we should just leave it genderless. Then no one would be offended.

True, had it been worded a little differently,
it may have got a different reaction.

This post was edited

I believe the question was asked without any sexual connotations attached, some of you have jumped all over it by reading your own twisted thoughts into it. I think we all need to breatha little here and just answer the questions as asked. This is only as rude as members make it!
With one exception, the replies to this thread are non sexual, so lets stop criticising so quickly!

This post was edited