RE: What DOES

Mine simply says my name and that I'm a nudist, its me, its how I prefer to live and I am happy to tell everyone that I'm a nudist.

This post was edited
RE: What DOES

I am a good guy

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

St. Louis county surrounds the city of St. Louis in a semi-circle sort of fashion. Been like that for a hundred years or so. One of the few cities that still are like that here in the states( for our international friends). Most are city limits, then a few obscure counties surround the city.
Anyway, here in the STL, people usually identify thier residence verbally whether they are from the north side of the county or the south side of the court or even the posh, posh, west side of the county. Hence the term, SoCo, or south county. Grew up in the North County area, as matter of fact, the Ferguson area is where my mom and us kids planted after moving from the UK. Been here in south county for about 4 years or so.
Hope that explains it. Hope it's not much!

This post was edited

I am just a good guy hence my user name good77
Also 7 is my favorite answer

This post was edited

I am a runner. I sure wish I could "fleet" as fast as I once did =) BTW, in my sunny climate I always run shirtless, and somewhat barefoot (with xeroshoes--a special type of sandal).

This post was edited

Mine is simple, due to the fewer amount of Canadian members, as a whole, compared to the immense variety of nationalities on the site, I thought I would make it obvious! I thought I may meet more local nudists, which I have recently on line.

This post was edited

I love to snowboard more then most things. I know this doesn't go well with nudism usually. I love life when there is a storm over my mountain and I'm on the top with dumping snow and low visibility. You feel like very few people are living and experiencing that and it just makes me grateful to do so. Then you ride down the mountain and repeat.Nothing better than a powder day. Nothing better, but skinny dipping is close!

This post was edited

It's where I am from. and it's usually unique to whatever board I join so I don't have to be canaannative47 or similar

This post was edited

I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan and to many we are known as Yoopers. Yooper has made it into the dictionary within the last year or so.

This post was edited