RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Floridaslim - I live in Florida and I have a slim body.

This post was edited

Myparents named me after my uncle and grandfather

This post was edited

It's pretty simple with mine, 1SmoothDude. I am one guy and I am a smoothie. I stay shaved nose to toes 366 days a year.

This post was edited
RE: What DOES

Ichigo Kurosaki is the main character of my favorite anime, Bleach.

928 was my division number in Naval boot camp.

This post was edited

Mine refers to when I finally went to a nudist resort, LARC in Mt. Vernon Wa.

This post was edited

I love cheese from the Cabot dairy in Vermont.
They stock it in Sams.

This post was edited

well, my name is Alex and I spend as much time as possible at least barefoot. It does sometimes draw confused looks when I'm in the UK because people don't expect it, and sometimes abroad too because they don't expect to see white people barefoot.

Kind of fits in with the naturist theme as well! Out of interest does anyone else try to shun shoes?

This post was edited

Mine is a corrupted version of the one I use elsewhere. When I joined I didn't want to mix my regular name with that of being a Nudist, so I choose CanuckGuy - obviously I'm a male living in Canada
However, my regular name online is CanadianBrit - and that is because I'm a Brit living in Canada

This post was edited

Well, I consider myself a nudist even if it's at home only and these days doesn't happen very often and I love flip flops so there you have it.

This post was edited

Jonn = Jon and my middle initial is N, then b = my last name initial, lastly 1 = ...just because. lol

This post was edited