RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

I fly airplanes, =pilot, and I spend most of my time naked, =nude. However, have yet to fly nude. Maybe this summer when we go to Burning Man. LOL Oh, the 58, that's my age in two weeks.

This post was edited

intune means im intune

This post was edited

I do nudism also = I do it 2 = idoit2. Pretty simple, but does look like idiot 2, but then I have been called that also....LOL

This post was edited
RE: What does

bump - to get some of the SPAM off the front page

This post was edited

Ravensflyinnow....I lost my job after 9/11. Rather than making it a bad thing, I turned it around! I sold just about everything I owned, and took off on a trip around the world. My name is Raven...so...Raven is flying now...or ravensflyinnow. Still flying, still traveling, checkin out all the nudie spots around the world!!

This post was edited

Mine was a name I used in college for a Dungeons and Dragons character....nerd! Yup!

This post was edited
RE: What DOES

I'm just a random guy posting here, plus it was one of the only usernames that wasn't alreay in use. :P

This post was edited

TXK NUDE is because the Airport code where we used to live was TXK, and we were like the ONLY nudists in that town it seemed, so we became TXK NUDE. Simple as that.

This post was edited

Bit Flipper was an old slang term used to refer to computer programmers. Bob is the name I go by. Call me Robert and I will tell you I didn't do it.
This was my first choice and it was not taken.
Bob

This post was edited

I was a model for TOP detergent for clothings which was pop in South East Asia, and most of my fans addressed me as Mr.TOP, so I used TOP for my user name in TN and other websites. Chan is my surname.. All my friends and fans addressed me as TOPCHAN since 2005. :-)

This post was edited