RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Always nude when possible and have 3 kids and 8th GrKid soon! My older kids started calling me PoPs. The nude part has been around most of my life!

This post was edited

Always nude when possible and have 3 kids and 8th GrKid soon! My older kids started calling me PoPs. The nude part has been around most of my life!

This post was edited

my name means nothing anymore. At one time it meant a lot to me because I thought I needed to broadcast things about myself. Young, bi, and male, the 2007 was my graduating year from HS. The longer I have the name the less it's true, no longer consider myself bisexual, and while still young i'm getting older. Still male though... the nice thing about that username and the reason i still use it is because everytime i've signed up for a site it's not already been taken, and it makes it easy to remember usernames and passwords if they're all the same... although not very secure.

This post was edited

my name means nothing anymore. At one time it meant a lot to me because I thought I needed to broadcast things about myself. Young, bi, and male, the 2007 was my graduating year from HS. The longer I have the name the less it's true, no longer consider myself bisexual, and while still young i'm getting older. Still male though... the nice thing about that username and the reason i still use it is because everytime i've signed up for a site it's not already been taken, and it makes it easy to remember usernames and passwords if they're all the same... although not very secure.

You can always change your user name here on your profile page.

This post was edited
what does...

I used to DJ in high school. There was a DJ on radio that went by "Hot Scott", but I altered it to "Hot Shot" to avoid confusion. There was also a former bf that gave me that name after a rather "intense" moment.

This post was edited
RE: What does

Dudity = male (dude) nudity.

This post was edited

You can always change your user name here on your profile page.

If it were that easy on every site i'm on i totally would. I can't change it across the board though so it's not really an option. This way I have the same username/password for every place I go.

This post was edited

Zerker comes from a MegaMan game, specifically MegaMan Star Force 2. There were three versions of the game, but it was marketed as two and Zerker version was the one that got put on both. I liked Zerker because it gave MegaMan the form of a berserk knight with a giant electric sword.

85 is the year of my birth, 1985.

This post was edited
Music-Man

Mine is simple, music is my life, and Ernie Ball Music Man is one of my favorite guitar brand.

This post was edited

Its related to when I'm bare and feel that breeze kiss my body! Best feeling along with that same feeling of jumping into water bare and swimming around naked.

This post was edited