RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Cos I come from Cardiff (Wales) and wanted to be obvious to any local nudists, ond dw i'n balch i bod Cymro! (but I'm proud to be Welsh) and belong to the Capital City of said Blessed Country.

Greeting boyo! :) ....... Go On, ... GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, GO ON, ........

Tell us the name of that railway station again,

pleeeease!

This post was edited

My user name meaning is fairly obvious. My name is Jim and I
try for that all over tan.

This post was edited

my name is elly and i like hugs so much i literaly hug every person i meet each day haha!

This post was edited

Mine is two nick-names. I was called "Olly" at school and my grandchildren call me "Grumps". Come to think of it one of the grandchildren is called "Olly" by his friends - so I'm Olly's Grumps.

This post was edited

Mine is pure and simple. I find chest hair to be attractive. I originally came up with this username somewhere a couple of years ago and kind of wish I hadn't as I don't like it so much, but I use it for a lot of sites and it's easy to remember sooo I guess I'll keep on using it...

This post was edited

Mine is an abbreviation of my surname VICKERS and the two numbered shirts i generally wore when a semi pro soccer player, 7 and 11.... its also my Xbox nickname!

This post was edited

Mine doesnt mean anything,i just picked it as a handle

This post was edited
What DOES YOUR username mean?

I would say mine is pretty self-explanatory, but there is a history to it. Back in the long-ago, when people accessed the internet with phone lines and modems....(I hear the hush, given it's the dark ages LOL). I came up with the screen name.
It was the screen name that introduced me to socialized naturism. It was also the screen name under which I met my longest lasting friend. She still, playfully, calls me 'Bare'.
So in honor of all those fond memories, in a galaxy far, far away, I chosen the name in homage.
It sums up the essence I feel when outdoors naked.

This post was edited

Mine is a rather funny explination, Musk is short for muskrat, i love trapping them, and they are a rat, but kinda cute! and Kate is my name, the 16 being my bday! I have had so many people say " i googled muskrat and wow, that screen name doesnt fit you!"
and its stuck ever since!! XX Kate

This post was edited

We emigrated from England 20+ years ago. One thing we really miss here is decent cheese. Cabot Cheese made in Vermont is one of the few cheses that brings back memories of home.

This post was edited