Its simple

I live in Yorkshire (UK) and my name is Andrew - you'd never have guessed!!
But I had to page back to my login to find out what my username was - I just log in automatically and haven't taken any notice of my name since the day i signed up!

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

It started out a long time ago as the color of my hair and beard... Lately it's been more like SALT with just a hint of pepper. It's tough getting old, resist it as much as you can ;-)

This post was edited
USER NAME

Mines easy it's my nick name and my last three.

This post was edited

Mine is pretty boring First name, last initial & year of birth. All I could come up with at short notice

This post was edited

Ours is simple.Theres two of us and were nudist.

This post was edited

I thought my nick should mean something that was important to me,something close to my heart and something that could sorta describe who i am in a few words.Cool thread Phil....peace

This post was edited

Mine is pretty simple, my first name and the initial of my last name.

This post was edited

I just like going to the beach

This post was edited

Hmm thought I posted here a couple months ago but didn't see it today, so here goes.

James would be proper but Jim is what I usually answer to but some people still call me Jimmie from the early years and M is an initial from the rest of my name so I tried JimmieM for my user name and it worked.

This post was edited

Great Thread and since it got moved to the top I figure I'd put my response in: I'm a Volunteer Firefighter (FF) my Badge # is 324, and 04 because FF324 was too short to use on this site.
Mike

This post was edited