RE: What DOES

name gender location for me, and i still get asked are you from philipines!

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Well I'm a big and hairy guy so mates of my rugby team and other buds call me "Oso" (what means "Bear" in spanish); but "bear" is usually asociated to some particular communities (in which I know some buds) so, as I like online role games, fantasy books, and that stuff, I decided choosing Grimbeorn who is the son of Beorn, a human-bear shapeshifter from the JRR Tolkien's book The Hobbit. So this username is telling people that I look like a bear and I'm a bit nerd, hehe. And 81 is the year of my birth.

This post was edited

Thanks for all your contributions guys,
this has really turned into a great thread.

This post was edited
Username meaning

I think mine should be fairly obvious. I enjoy canoeing, I'm Canadian and I'm a nudist. :)

This post was edited

its what and who I am

This post was edited

Double meaning for Sunbeam65 1) I do love a 'sunbeam' on my body & born in '65; and 2) a favorite car, a '65 Sunbeam Tiger

This post was edited
What does your username mean?

pach: 1st two are for Paul, my partner, ch is for Charles (my given) 94 is the year we met.

This post was edited

Cos I come from Cardiff (Wales) and wanted to be obvious to any local nudists, ond dw i'n balch i bod Cymro! (but I'm proud to be Welsh) and belong to the Capital City of said Blessed Country.

This post was edited

well, my username is french. "Colibri" means hummingbird. When I was in France my friend nicknamed me petit colibri. Libre means free because I went through some difficult times in the past three years before I came back to the country. So free hummingbird is my username.

This post was edited

Well my name is fairly simple My name is Leo hence the Lion and I live in New Jersey hence the NJ put it together and you get
LionNJ

This post was edited