RE: user name

I love to ride my bike and it seems that I am always racing the sun.

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

I'm an amateur baker and candymaker ---chocolate truffles are my specialty.

I've molded chcolates but never tried truffles. Dark chocolate is the best ever. IF you ever get to SC, give us a shout. LOL

This post was edited
Re:What does

My username is also obvious like others I love being nude and I am a dude who at the time I joined TN I was 53 yo so hence nudedude53. Love being nude as much as possible.
David

This post was edited
RE: What does

My user name could be read two ways. MI being the postal abbreviation for Michigan which ismy home state, and of course nude the state of being which Iprefer to experience as often aspossible. It can also be interpreted as a question, "Am I nude?", the answer of course being yes if I'm at home and it's warm enough or I have the opportunity to go to an area resort. Ihave the same user name, without the hyphen, at a couple other sites but had to make the change here because MInude was already taken.

This post was edited
RE: What does

Simple one here. I'm a nudist, and I'm in Maryland, hence NudistinMD

This post was edited
What does my screen name mean?

I enjoy restoring vintage Airstreams (and other campers like Shastas, Serro Scotty, Vagabond), thus the name Happy Camper!

This post was edited
RE: What does my screen name mean?

I made my username as simple as possible. It's my name. I have nothing to hide, literally and figuratively.

This post was edited

Being an avid nudist who justadores being completely naked whenever and wherever it is possible, my username "toutnu" means totally naked in french!

This post was edited

NightOwl, as in I like to stay up late, usually don't get in bed until 2AM or so. Not uncommon for me to light up the fire pit at 10PM for a few hours once everyone else in the house is in bed.

This post was edited
Username

Was having a discussion with a friend who asked when my birthday was (May). She then told me my sign suited me as I was grounded and earthy. I'm usually the anchor in my relationships.

This post was edited