RE: re - user name

I decided I wanted change my name (Greyman sounded dreary and overcast) to a happy sounding nudisty name, something aboout the sun or whatever. So now it's BurnsintheSun and describes my relationship with Sol perfectly!

This post was edited
SCREEN NAME MEANING

Mine is also pretty self explainatory. I'm a firefighter and also a nudist. Only problem is .. ...I can be a firefighter nudist, but I can't really be a nude firefighter ... ... might burn something of relative importance. LOL.

This post was edited
Nick

When I was younger and had longer hair people said I looked like Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

This post was edited
RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

My user name is also self explanatory. I like having an all
over tan (although it is hard to maintain) and my name is Jim.

This post was edited
user name

hello new here, my name is mark my nick name is thick well because i have always been built like iam and i was born in 64.

This post was edited

I just don't know. I'm stumped!

This post was edited

My username is politically motivated.
As 99% of people (rough guess) on this planet are abusive and racked with sexual Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, and accordingly potentially dangerous, I have to be careful who knows about my a-sexual disability.
I live on a council estate ("project" to you Yanks) and my sis and my 2 nephews (who I helped her bring up) could get stoned if the uneducated, brainwashed locals knew about me. Everyone knows us as Mum, Dad and 2 kids..... need-to-know-basis; right?
Likewise my relationship with other oversexed males in my work environment would without any doubt be comromised, even unwittingly, if they knew.
So I use my Catholic confirmation name (Will) together with my Mum's maiden name (Golden) in my naturist and WNBR environment. I am otherwise mundane enough looking to not have the two IDs mutually recognized when I am in clothes.
Sad world, innit?

This post was edited
name meaning.

Mine is just the kind of car I own, and love, nothing complex.

This post was edited
What does your USER name stand for?

I am a man, I am heterosexual and I am a nudist. hence...MrHeteroNudist

This post was edited

What i live to do and what model boat I do it on: a Hunter 37 foot Cutter rigged sailboat

This post was edited