RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

i named myself after Igor in young frankenstein.Have you ever thought of seeking treatment ?what for the hump on my back or my poor choice of a model? i see your point! funny!

This post was edited

I use my real name. Went through a couple different usernames earlier on this site, but eventually decided I wanted to be publicly known as a nudist. Since everyone close to mealready knows this anyhow it has never been an issue in real life. Just my personal choice.
"The natural superiority of women is a biological fact, and a socially acknowledged reality." - Ashley Montagu

This post was edited

Well mine has a very coded and cryptic meaning I am Dave in Ohio

This post was edited

My dog, since passed away. She was beautiful, loving and faithful german shepherd who went almost everywhere with me when possible. RIP, Enzie.

This post was edited

H8cloz...pretty much says it all.

This post was edited

I'm terrible when it comes to writing creative usernames. Dan is my real name and the string of numbers was my highschool ID number. I'm far too lazy/uncreative to think of anything else.

This post was edited

Fairly obvious really - when I do wear clothes, I like having the choice of wearing a skirt - and yes I am a man! :-)
A pity that MOH is not at all keen on the idea! :-(

This post was edited

It's self-explanatory.

This post was edited

It's either one of my favourite kinds of tree, or a very obscure Strangers With Candy reference.

This post was edited

Fairly obvious really - I like wearing skirts (when wearing anything on the lower half of the body) and much prefer them to wearing trousers or shorts (that's short trousers as I am from the UK - not referring to underwear which is the meaning in the US).
Gets rid of crotch pressure from the inseam crushing your nuts all the time. :-) You should try it - but be warned, you may not go back to trousers again!

This post was edited