RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

It means how I live.

This post was edited

It means how I live.Nay=no, kid=child, so your name is Nochild, or you don't have any children.

This post was edited

I think mine is pretty obvious.

This post was edited

the only vehicles i drive/own and nickname.

This post was edited

I am an American Expat (Caucasian) therefore the "Am".I have been living in Asia for half my life (Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, Philippines) so I took the "sian" out of "Asian".Am + sian = AmsianI thought it represented something of my life.

This post was edited

AUSMANVICwas coined when I was a married to a non nudist partner and living in Australia.AUS. Short for AustraliaMAN. Am a maleVIC. Short for Victoria the Australian state I was born and lived in for most of my life

This post was edited

i was looking for an alias so it really doesn't mean anything. i named myself after Igor in young frankenstein. great movie, huh? btw, apparently this is a somewhat common name as i have had to make amendments to it on some sites.

This post was edited

i named myself after Igor in young frankenstein.Have you ever thought of seeking treatment ?

This post was edited

jjay came about because my first name is Jerome and my middle name is Jonas and my wife calls me jj, i made it jjay32 as it usually comes back as not used and 32 was the tram I rode to get to downtown Brussels while I was in high school!

This post was edited

globalnudeboy - naked boy with a license to travel ... boy by nature ... naked by choice ... global by habit ...

This post was edited