RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

I took my user name from a series of books. A Greyman was someone who is so average and nondiscript that they were pratically invisible, you could literally look right past them and not notice they were there. In the books they were assassins and spies. I am neither of those but I often slip by unnoticed. :)

This post was edited

My screen name is nudedude53 so it means I am nude and a dude and 53 was my age at the time, even though I am 55 now. HAHA

This post was edited

The Beach Boy song Cocomo + my first name.. Simple.

This post was edited
Grimmbear

Mine is from my renFair stage name : Grimm (like in the brothers) and my totem: Bear
Thus I'm a fairytale Bear.

This post was edited
nickname

justiceRCA is my initials and my occupation I am a Justice of the Peace

This post was edited
My username

Pretty self explanitory, I am a Scot whom is a nudist

This post was edited
RE: What does

Mine is a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and my actual first name

This post was edited
RE: What does

Well, I have been a woodworker for longer than I care to admit (look at some of my pics to prove it) and I just happen to like the exotic wood "Cocobolo", so that's where it came from. Plus I have a huge thread on a DIY site, where it seems more appropriate.

This post was edited
User Name

Like many, mine is pretty simple. My name is John and I live in Tennessee (TN). Most people that ask me think it is because of Truenudists. This is a fun forum as it is interesting how people came up with their handles on here.

This post was edited
RE: My user name?

My user name is easy, Nude as i love to be nude and are every chance i get, and ant is the first 3 letters of my first name, ANThony, plain simple and to the point

This post was edited