RE: What DOES YOUR username mean?

Well mine is kind of funny, when me and my wife discoverd TN we researched it a little before we joined(both have our own account) and right about the time we decided to join I was trying to think of a cleaver user name and the radio station I was listening to played a song by van halen from the album 0u812 and my first name is Wes and so Wes0u812 was the results. :).
P.S. Love the site, So glad we joined do to the many amazing people we have met. Thanks TN

This post was edited

My hobbie is navigational road rallies. We drive on all the back roads...

This post was edited
My Turn!

Hmmm..... welp, in my case, made up a username right on the spot! Something different, new, tired of using my old Phantom-themed one lol. So I thought, and said "hey! I happen to be a man who's rad (I looooove uncommon words for some reason ^ ^")" and I constantly say Yo! to almost anything, so yeah, put those 3 pieces together and ya get Radmanyo ^.^

This post was edited
RE: what does you user name means

My name is Marko,and when I was little, people called me Markich and some people still call me like that

This post was edited
N.I.F.O.C.TN.

I first learn the term of NIFOC means Naked In Front Of Computer back in the early 90's and I just started using it with a TN at the end which means Tennessee...

This post was edited
RE: N.I.F.O.C.TN.

ABHC was my rate and rank in the Navy. Rate is Aviation Boatswain's Mate Handler. The C is for Chief.

This post was edited
RE: N.I.F.O.C.TN.

User name seems self explanitory if not true. I am an average built guy but don't hold mustard to some of the bragging photos. Just thoght it would be fun to make fun of myself a little. lilweiner was one thought, as I am a grower not a shower.... But that was just a little to much (or little)
Lilstones

This post was edited

spideymann66......I love Spider-man and 1966 is my year of birth!

This post was edited
Username

It's just my name backwards!!!

This post was edited
re

Just a couple more post and I'll be bare foot! My name comes from my view of life, thin and wispy like a mist, delicate and fragile, always dissapating. Chrono ofcourse refers to time.

This post was edited