When to tell a new person in your life you are a nudist.

When is the best time to tell someone who has come into your life that you are a nudist as in my case we aren't dating yet but there is a good chance we will.

So do I tell her before the first date, on the first date, after we have dated a few times, see if she sees the lack of tan lines when we are naked for sex, tell her if we move in together or not at all and only stay naked when she isn't home. She has a grown up 33? year old son who has left home.

Any help please.

Ps I think this has come up before but was unable to find it.

This topic was edited
RE:When to tell a new person in your life you are a nudist.

When is the best time to tell someone who has come into your life that you are a nudist as in my case we aren't dating yet but there is a good chance we will.So do I tell her before the first date, on the first date, after we have dated a few times, see if she sees the lack of tan lines when we are naked for sex, tell her if we move in together or not at all and only stay naked when she isn't home. She has a grown up 33? year old son who has left home.Any help please.Ps I think this has come up before but was unable to find it.

I would go with after you have dated a few times if it seems to be headed toward a long term committed relationship.

This post was edited

I say wait until you have been on several dates first, so she has a chance to find out about YOU as a person and develop a genuine interest in finding out more. Plus it gives you a chance to learn a bit more about her so you can better judge how/when to go about filling in that part of your life to her. See attached image below.

This post was edited

If you are serious about her I think I'd tell her sooner than later.
If you wait until after a few dates She may get pissed off at you for wasting her time.

This post was edited

Good question. As one who dealt with this many times, Ill share my experience telling the woman who became my wife.

We met through AOL before there was online dating sites and exchanged emails and chatted online for many months before meeting in person. At first we were just having fun together and did not intend to met in person since we lived in different states. Eventually we found it was getting a little more serious.

During one chat session I decided to take a chance and broach the nudism subject. Living in South Florida I thought a good way to bring it up was to mentioned the local nude beach. She was very accommodating to the concept, as her grandmother had visited a nudist resort once and shown her the brochure!

One thing to consider, after getting to know someone better, it may be you how decides to end the relationship. But to test the waters early, maybe mention something nonthreatening, such as having been skinny-dipping.

This post was edited

There was one girl (late 40's) I knew a couple of years ago who we chatted quite a bit to each other and one day I said I am nude in the garden and she said she didn't need to know and I think she went past the garden on a bike one day while I was going past with my back to the road and saw I was nude as she said when she was outside the pub smoking that I had some clothes on.

This post was edited

Good question. As one who dealt with this many times, Ill share my experience telling the woman who became my wife.We met through AOL before there was online dating sites and exchanged emails and chatted online for many months before meeting in person. At first we were just having fun together and did not intend to met in person since we lived in different states. Eventually we found it was getting a little more serious.During one chat session I decided to take a chance and broach the nudism subject. Living in South Florida I thought a good way to bring it up was to mentioned the local nude beach. She was very accommodating to the concept, as her grandmother had visited a nudist resort once and shown her the brochure!One thing to consider, after getting to know someone better, it may be you how decides to end the relationship. But to test the waters early, maybe mention something nonthreatening, such as having been skinny-dipping.

mentioning that you sleep nude is could be another noncontroversial way to start the discussion.

This post was edited

I also used the three kinds of beaches starter when I lived in South Florida. "We have beaches where women wear tops, beaches where women wear bottoms, and beaches where women wear nothing."

This post was edited

I agree with Lakeman to date a few times and get to know and get comfortable with each other. As you know it's ingrained into the western majority that nudity = sex in some manner and if she has that predisposition it may complicate matters to even have a chance to start dating. I also agree don't wait an extended amount of time as that might not make her to happy you have been hiding something important she should have been told.

This post was edited

I say wait until you have been on several dates first, so she has a chance to find out about YOU as a person and develop a genuine interest in finding out more. Plus it gives you a chance to learn a bit more about her so you can better judge how/when to go about filling in that part of your life to her. See attached image below.

This, in my opinion, is the best advice. ;-)

This post was edited

I agree with Lakeman to date a few times and get to know and get comfortable with each other. As you know it's ingrained into the western majority that nudity = sex in some manner and if she has that predisposition it may complicate matters to even have a chance to start dating. I also agree don't wait an extended amount of time as that might not make her to happy you have been hiding something important she should have been told.

AS is this, good advice!

There are lots of guys here that started a relationship with someone and told them right off the bat that they were nudists and the relationship ended because of misinformation or misconceptions about nudism. Your new relationship could do quite well without nudism, at first, then this new person could become comfortable with it and join you, like some others have experienced. Let the relationship grow a little without nudism first. But as stated above, don't let it go on too long! ;-)

This post was edited