Partial Nudity Because Of ...

I was once told by a couple of women, who had a pronounced clitoris, that they would not trim or shave their pubic hair so as to hide this, so no gawkers would focus their attention on that particular part of their anatomy.
Is there a part of your anatomy that you are sensitive about and take measures to keep it hidden?

This topic was edited
RE: Partial Nudity Because Of ...

Nope.

I feel a real nudist has no qualms about their body.

This post was edited

I have no issues about any part of me.

This post was edited

No. But I do tend to stand a little straighter (horrible sloucher here) when nude.

I do know nudists who are sensitive to certain issues. One had a double masectomy, reconstructive surgery can not recreate nipples. While she has no qualms about being seen nude, she will not allow photos taken with her breasts showing. Another who was horribly burned, always wears an open shirt so that her scarred back and arm do not show.

Just like the penis and scrotum, labia and clitoral hoods come in all sizes and shapes. I am sorry that they are uncomfortable with that part of their anatomy, but until they are comfortable, it is their choice to "show" it or not.

Jen

This post was edited

I'm aware of the fact that I don't have the perfect physique, but I am nevertheless comfortable with my nudity. I also realize that each individual has his or her own comfort level, and I respect that.

This post was edited

No. But I do tend to stand a little straighter (horrible sloucher here) when nude.
Same here. Partly why I did put a full length mirror in my main hallway in the house, to make me more aware of posture, which I believe will be a good thing regardless.

This post was edited