Weird question about that time of the month.....

So I first off, Im nude at home. Ive never been anywhere. But Im hoping to go to a resort or 2 next year. Well theres one in Tennessee and its strictly nude and not underwear...... Would that count for females on their cycles?!?!? Have any of you been to a resort during your time of the month thats strictly nude?

This topic was edited
RE:Weird question about that time of the month.....

So I first off, Im nude at home. Ive never been anywhere. But Im hoping to go to a resort or 2 next year. Well theres one in Tennessee and its strictly nude and not underwear...... Would that count for females on their cycles?!?!? Have any of you been to a resort during your time of the month thats strictly nude?

Most (If not all) make an exception for this reason. Read the FAQ for the particular resort. If it doesn't cover it, call them.

Now, they will require actual swimwear for the pool and hot tub - No street clothes in the water.
John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I am making the assumption that you are looking at Rock Haven. Very nice place run by a very nice lady, I suspect they would be accommodating. Give them a call, or post a question on their location page here. Someone will know the answer. I have been to both co and nudist resorts, I much prefer the full nude. I always feel stressed that I am not dressed or undressed approximately in the co places. Fully nude removes that quandary.

This post was edited

This is Annie

Both of you are correct. Your advice is correct, but what are you doing in The Ladies Room?

This post was edited

Because men are always stalking the Woman's chat room. This is why very few women ever come in here. And yes. Most resorts will work with you with that time of the month. Just ask.

This post was edited

Cause the question showed up on newest forum, doesnt show the room. Excuse us.

This post was edited

Cause the question showed up on newest forum, doesnt show the room. Excuse us.

Annie here.
Upper left hand corner of this page

Home The Ladies Room Weird question about that time of the month.....

This post was edited

I try to avoid it, but it does not show on my iPad anywhere. I go to forums and then click Newest to show all the discussions that have been updated in chronological order. I then look at the ones with potentially interesting subjects. I look at top left and the whole page and it never displays what room or category its from.
Sounds like something that TeamTrue should probably address.

This post was edited

This is AnnieBoth of you are correct. Your advice is correct, but what are you doing in The Ladies Room?

When you reply from the feed, it doesn't show "where" you are. This site is poorly designed, but it is what we have.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited