naked at home

I like to be naked at home all the time but we have big windows and I hate that the curtains have to be closed so people can't see in does anyone else have this problem?

This topic was edited
RE:naked at home

Naked or not, we have net curtains at the front so people cannot see in. I don't understand why anyone would want to live in a goldfish bowl.

This post was edited

Semi opaque curtains will let some light in, but blur a view from out side. They don't have the same effect from inside because you are close to them. Also consider the elevation from the street and the height of the window sills. I can be nude in my living room and even at night with the lights on just be seen as a guy without a shirt. During the day, you have to get right up to the house to be able to see in because it is well shaded and does not get a lot of light.
You can install louvered shutters that when partially closed distort the view enough that some one from outside would have to work to see your nudity and lastly you can install a curtain across the lower portion of you window to block part of the view from outside.

This post was edited

We have no curtains on our windows but i still am nude through the house during the day. It is difficult to see in a house during the day and we are a ways from the road so no one can see in unless they come up close to the house. I do not just stand in front of a window nude nor do I run around nude after dark with the lights on and no curtains. If I were you I would go outside sometime during the day and look in the house to see what a passerby might see. Unless someone were to stop and stare into your house they are not likely to see you nude.

This post was edited

Fortunately I live in a century home and the windows are normal size so I can be nude while at home.

This post was edited

You might look into Top Down/Bottom Up shades. This a solution we used for the one window that faces a neighbors home. We can leave the top half of the shade open and just close the bottom half so no one can see us inside. Of course it could get expensive if you would need to replace all your shades.

This post was edited

You might look into Top Down/Bottom Up shades. This a solution we used for the one window that faces a neighbors home. We can leave the top half of the shade open and just close the bottom half so no one can see us inside. Of course it could get expensive if you would need to replace all your shades.

Another option is frosted glass film. That lets the light in but provides a privacy layer. Perfect If the goal is not to be exposed but to let the sunlight in.

This post was edited

You might look into Top Down/Bottom Up shades. This a solution we used for the one window that faces a neighbors home. We can leave the top half of the shade open and just close the bottom half so no one can see us inside. Of course it could get expensive if you would need to replace all your shades.Another option is frosted glass film. That lets the light in but provides a privacy layer. Perfect If the goal is not to be exposed but to let the sunlight in.

Or half shutters on the bottom of the windows. We had them in a vacation apartment once. Very convenient.

This post was edited

I just tinted our big picture window facing the road with mirror tint. Blinds were gonna cost an arm and a leg so this was a more economical solution. I can stand in my window nude and no one can see me!

This post was edited

Well it got dark and sad to say the mirror tint doesnt work at night unfortunately! Back to square one.

This post was edited

I live in Florida and love looking out at the greenery and the lake so the curtains are closed only at night. The windows are tinted for the sun so I'm not easily seen during the day. I always clean in the nude and one time in particular as I was washing the floor I noticed a neighbor walking behind my house. My feelings are "so what?" If she's looking and doesn't like what she sees, that's her issue.

This post was edited