RE:naked at home

I have the same problem and just live with it, A possible solution is a white lattice screen, similar to a screen in a security door. Not complete privacy but a person would have to get very close and shield his eyes to see anything.

This post was edited

I have the same problem and just live with it, A possible solution is a white lattice screen, similar to a screen in a security door. Not complete privacy but a person would have to get very close and shield his eyes to see anything.

This post was edited

When I lived in an apartment on ground/basement level, I bought some masonite sheets that had cutouts in it, like a pattern of interlaced squares. I cut out panels that precisely fit the windows, painted them black, and installed them so that I could slide them so that half the window could be exposed. When the panels were closed, it was impossible to see through them, but they let in plenty of daylight. Maybe something like that would work for you.

This post was edited

We have lace curtains on the windows and we are in the village with the house about 35' from the walk. We are naked whenever we feel like it and have never had any feed back from the neighbors. Most of them are in the retired age group as we are however not nudists in general.

We do pull the venation blinds whenever we are having sex, no need to broadcast that to the world!

Besides, who would want to look at a couple of naked 70 year olds???

This post was edited

I like to be naked at home all the time but we have big windows and I hate that the curtains have to be closed so people can't see in does anyone else have this problem?

This post was edited

I don't usually close the curtains, as I am married and my wife is not a nudist, I am not always naked at home. I'm getting used to it with this idea so I usually get naked when I'm alone, but I leave the curtains open, if the neighbors see me, great they saw a naked person, there's nothing much, I'm at my house. Enjoy your nudes, if they see you naked remember that you are at your home.

This post was edited

I've just stayed in a house with tinted windows so that no one can see in. Problem solved so it seems.

Usually tinted windows cut the light going in and obscure the view from outside when there is more light outside. But usually it does little to nothing to the view when its dark outside and lights are on inside.

In our case we only have windows in my office and narrow ones by our front door that face the front yard. All others face the back or side yards. The front ones we partially close the blinds so it breaks up any view but still lets some light in. All the other windows, we dont bother closing except to sleep. Our neighbors have full view of our backyard and dont care that Im out there nude everyday, so why close the blinds unless we want privacy.

This post was edited

I live in a semi-basement apartment. My place is about 4' underground. While taking my dog out, I've looked to see what exactly can be seen, during the day, from the outside. I try not to be naked in that area if there are people outside. If I'm standing directly next to the wall, you can see that I'm nude from the chest up. But if I step back? The full monty.
I usually just keep my blinds closed, so there is no problem. Plus, the way I see it. If someone happens to see me naked, and are offended by it, that is their problem--not mine.

Mark
~Care about people's approval and you will be their prisoner.~
~Tao Te Ching~

This post was edited

I have been a resident of my building for over 10 years and have been on both floors where people walk by my windows when I am buck ass naked with door open and window and curtains open. Don't like it dont look, don't mind it come on in and visit lol. I've meet a lot of people surprisingly and have gotten a lot of comments. Just to clarify the comments were not negative some were politely constructive some were complementive

This post was edited

Im nude at home about 90% of the time. I live alone and im Comfortable in my skin and little or nothing else. My house is normally curtained but not to protect the neighbours. I dont function well in really bright light so have bamboo blinds on my living room windows with solid white curtains inside of that. They let in lot of light but it is somewhat diffused and I know that even standing in the front yard you cant see into my house. If the kitchen curtains are open I can only be seen from the waist up unless you are higher up, like on the second floor of the house across the street.
After decades of at home nudity I am finally starting to explore public nudity. It has been incredibly freeing for me and I find myself worrying much less if people see me. I dont go out of the way to flaunt my nudity but I dont make any real efforts to hide either. If you need to work that hard to see into my house then you take what you get.

This post was edited