RE:How to deal with neighjbors...

We had a real ass**** for a neighbor back in MN. Our neighbor was a real perv too. Our bedroom was on his side of the yard and I would see him lurking down into our bedroom all the time (he had a 2 story home) . Not to mention that he would stand on his deck and look into our spa room. Our home sat on a pond and all the water would run down to it. Along with that his driveway would dump tons of water between our home and on to my yard. I had asked him if we could fix the problem. He said it was my problem not his. I ask him if I could put up a nice wood fence. That way the water would run down on his side and not on my side of the yard. He said no he did not want a fence. Since we needed his approval to put it up. That was just another problem with him. So after years of picking up my rocks and putting them back in place after every rain storm. I told my wife that, that is it. I put up a 3 mound on myside of the yard. And placed 15 arborvitaes on top of it. The arborvitaes would get a height of 4060' and a spread of 1015' at maturity. Then add the 3 mound he would not be able to lurk into our bedroom window along with standing on his deck and look into our spa room. I also told my wife that if this works I will continue the mound and arborvitaes all the way to the front of the property line. We did not need his approval to put up the arborvitaes so he could not say anything.

Now living in MN for some 51 years before moving down to NV. I know what snow fences are and have used them out in the country. So putting them all the way to the front property line and his house was to our northwest. When those trees get bigger it will be a great wind block and the snow will pile up on his side and driveway big time.

The Arborvitaes did work and he could not see into our house anymore and the 3 mound kept the water on his side. We moved to NV before I could get the plants up to the front property line.

This post was edited

I live in a nudist resort so I see lots of my neighbors and fences are only for dogs.

This post was edited

I live in a nudist resort so I see lots of my neighbors and fences are only for dogs.

What are the relationships like? Hopefully all good, happy and friendly. And no need to worry about who sees you! :-)

This post was edited