RE:Flag a fake

kimbarry503

This post was edited

At least we can sleep well tonight knowing that Mensasnem is not a fake. We need to start a topic called "Flag a Real Nudist". We could probably put together a list of 12 or so real nudists on this site.

This post was edited

Debbynudetty909

This post was edited

What's your opinion? Are these accounts real or fake?

elizabethnude

erryrose1218

donna5262

jessy123

I have a friend request from each one of them.

This post was edited

I hope that's obvious.At least we can sleep well tonight knowing that Mensasnem is not a fake. We need to start a topic called "Flag a Real Nudist". We could probably put together a list of 12 or so real nudists on this site.I have a paid account
I'm certified
I have lots of full-body (including face) images
I've been here for six years
I actively post in groups and forums
My profile is filled out

This post was edited

Yes, of course it is obvious by your posts. I was just joking as we all need a good laugh from time to time. Can't take this site too seriously.

Then again those images of yours could be stolen from a high class model site where the models get paid huge $$$ for their modeling??
Joke........... for I art model and will never make millions....................

This post was edited

Debbynudetty909

If she is super hot young and you tell her you like crypts larvae sandwiches and riding ostriches on Mars and she says, cool let's connect somewhere how do we do that? You know... Any guys with Eric(any mans name)Gay(numbers or city) are bots and all the twenty syllable lady names anime eyes or soft core focused pretty lady faces with no real meaning (or references to nothing near nudism or naturism) are fake and I dont respond to empty profiles or just a pic and three words cause there are so many more people who put effort in for me to take time with...

This post was edited

I seem to be getting more messages, likes, friend requests from fake profiles recently. Either that or I've suddenly become irresistible to young women. Is there a way to flag them and remove them from the site?

Yes users have to report them. The report a message or profile option is easily found and they can't just remove profiles without having a user preferably member or more than one share a TOS violation "misrepresenting, spamming, etc"

This post was edited

I'm willing to help if I can. I've been getting messages from fakes lately too.

Report them. This won't flag them to mods.

This post was edited

I'm willing to help if I can. I've been getting messages from fakes lately too.Report them. This won't flag them to mods.

like this one with the anime eyes and soft focus and request for three different contact numbers lol..."Annaberrerras546533562"

This post was edited