Let's spread some Happiness!

I know I can use some right now.

A funny video you saw on Youtube, a kind word to each other, happy stories, positive quotes, ....

Let's spread some online Happiness!

#togetheragainstcorona

https://giphy.com/gifs/destressmonday-dCdPQyyvAK96kRcbR3

This topic was edited
RE:Let's spread some Happiness!

Saw a really good news story on one of the network news shows yesterday. I tried to find a link to it without any luck. However, it was about one group that was really benefiting from COVID19 - dogs. Adoptions are way up. They are spending a lot more time with their people and getting more walks. The story had some great pictures. It was a great story after all the bad news. I wish I could find it on line. It definitely spread the happiness.

This post was edited

Saw a really good news story on one of the network news shows yesterday. I tried to find a link to it without any luck. However, it was about one group that was really benefiting from COVID19 - dogs. Adoptions are way up. They are spending a lot more time with their people and getting more walks. The story had some great pictures. It was a great story after all the bad news. I wish I could find it on line. It definitely spread the happiness.

That's sure a story I would love to read. Should you find it again don't hesitate to post the link :-)

This post was edited

Good idea!!!! Happiness IS contagious ya know!! :-)

This post was edited

Good idea!!!! Happiness IS contagious ya know!! :-)

I know! :-))

This post was edited

It was 86 here yesterday....going to be in the 80s today also.....and NO rain.....I'm am happy happy happy happy.... :- DDDDDDD

This post was edited

It was 86 here yesterday....going to be in the 80s today also.....and NO rain.....I'm am happy happy happy happy.... :- DDDDDDD

It was in the high 70's here yesterday. My wife an I took advantage and did a bunch of yard work. Unfortunately it was in the front of the house so had to wear shorts but did get about a hour in the back porch getting my all over vitamin d.

This post was edited

That's sure a story I would love to read. Should you find it again don't hesitate to post the link :-)
I looked again and still couldn't find it. There were a couple of stories about dog adoptions have gone up so much.

This post was edited

When you're in isolation, every work day is Casual Friday!
(In reality, I'd ditch the cigarette and socks, and add a plate of buffalo wings.)

This post was edited

When you're in isolation, every work day is Casual Friday!(In reality, I'd ditch the cigarette and socks, and add a plate of buffalo wings.)

I'd replace the beer with a Margarita :-)

This post was edited

The perfect 'when you have to stay at home and can't go to the beach' coffee table:
https://media.giphy.com/media/Ll3hb1nyJ968Nlj0mb/giphy.gif

:-)))

This post was edited