Not understanding Admins picture removal

So I just joined yesterday and I uploaded a picture I like of Chuck Norris. Which I realize is that it is a copyrighted image, but Ive never had problems with that on any other site; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. Later that day I uploaded two pictures of Me. I followed the site guidelines, they showed my face and were sexually in nature. Today however, all three were removed by admin. Not reason given, just removed. Then oddly, one of my pictures that was removed was set as my profile picture. Not sure how it qualifies for that, if it got removed.

Can someone please help advise on this. Or help me get a hold of Admin. Not sure how to do that yet.

Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:Not understanding Admins picture removal

They must not like the angle...it being an upshot. Retake it and post it but at a more direct angle or looking down somewhat. Good luck.

This post was edited

Thanks, taking more today

This post was edited

I think there's a bug in the upload process. I've had pictures disappear, and just reload them and they then stay. This site is a hobbled together mish-mash of coding by a person who knows just enough to be dangerous and does it as a hobby. The security is iffy at best, the media server is wide open (You don't need to be logged in to access it), media security settings from within TN are flaky and sometimes don't work. Media marked private can sometimes be viewed in the users feed. Media deleted isn't really deleted, just the link to where it resides on the media server is deleted. These are just the things I've found.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited