RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

I've been working from home for about 2 months and have been LOVING it. We sleep in the nude anyway, so after my morning shower I walk into the office usually nude, but sometimes in shorts and a t-shirt (even THAT is nice because our office requires jeans / slacks and a shirt with a collar (dress shirt or polo, but no t-shirts, ever!)).
Some mornings I'll dress just to walk my wife outside to her car and I'll squeegee her windows from the morning dew, but I have gone out the back door naked (out of sight of the neighbors, of course) and looked back at her and said "Need me to do your windows?". She'll laugh and say "Sure!!! But if you give the elderly neighbors a heart attack..."
She also has been joking about the extremely light laundry load, since even if I do wear shorts I rarely wear underwear around the house, and I can usually get away with wearing the same shorts for a couple of days.
Not sure that I'm going to be able to get used to working in real clothes any time soon!!!

This post was edited

I have my first Zoom conference call coming up soon.Does anyone know if Zoom has an audio only option?I have used it a few times on other video conferences.If not, I guess I will have to get dressed for this one.

Seems like all of my meetings that would have been conference calls in the pre-Covid world are now video.
Can't do them nude any more.

This post was edited

Audio only is definitely an option on zoom

This post was edited

Oh yes, I work from home nude whenever I can. But I also do work at the office nude if no one is around on occasion.
The other day I even sat outside nude getting some sun while I was on a meeting, I just turn the video off.

Gotta take advantage of every chance I get.

This post was edited

Totally naked working from home. I don't have video calls, so don't have to wear a shirt. I probably won't be allowed in the office for the rest of the year, so I won't be washing many clothes. When I have to go out I cannot wait to get back home and undress.

This post was edited

Totally naked working from home. I don't have video calls, so don't have to wear a shirt. I probably won't be allowed in the office for the rest of the year, so I won't be washing many clothes. When I have to go out I cannot wait to get back home and undress.

About how many hours a month would you estimate you have been wearing anything?
I noticed on your profile that you are of an age where you may be thinking about retirement.
If so, do you anticipate living nude essentially full time whey you do?

This post was edited

Right now I'm nude when I'm home, which is most of the time. I make three or four trips out of the house each week. I've got a way to go for retirement but I will stay nude most all the time.

This post was edited

I have been slowly getting more comfortable working nude while working from home. (Naked below the waist, still have video calls sometimes) And now I need to find a new office chair! Current chair isnt very comfortable on bare skin, any suggestions?

This post was edited

I have been slowly getting more comfortable working nude while working from home. (Naked below the waist, still have video calls sometimes) And now I need to find a new office chair! Current chair isnt very comfortable on bare skin, any suggestions?

Use a towel.

This post was edited

Use towels on everything you sit on. They can be washed; your furniture cannot.

This post was edited