RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

Tell them you will only be nude in your half of the house.

This post was edited

Tell them you will only be nude in your half of the house.

I have told my grandson and anyone else who is here beside my wife to knock and not barge in when I am in the study.
If they do anyway, it is their problem.

This post was edited

Worked from home the first week, yep nude most of the time barefoot always! Now that Im layed off, I still have a Callon meeting once a week, no vid, so no clothes:)

This post was edited

I have my first Zoom conference call coming up soon.
Does anyone know if Zoom has an audio only option?
I have used it a few times on other video conferences.
If not, I guess I will have to get dressed for this one.

This post was edited

I'm by no means a zoom expert but yes, you can turn your video off.

This post was edited

I have my first Zoom conference call coming up soon.Does anyone know if Zoom has an audio only option?I have used it a few times on other video conferences.If not, I guess I will have to get dressed for this one.

Probably can, But may be simpler to place a postit or peice of non see through tape over the lens. Then claim computer malfunction ;-)

This post was edited

Best thing about the Corona virus is working from home naked 95 percent of the time. I have a pair of gym shorts and t-shirt for the obligatory Zoom meeting or delivery, but otherwise all conference calls and work are conducted nude. I assume on my calls that I am not alone.

This post was edited

It's about 2 weeks before I have to go out to shop. So I enjoy being nude at home between that time.

This post was edited

Nude...but, the wife is textile and also working from home now. I've always respected her textile desires...and remained dressed in her presence. I'm in the home office...she's in the guest bedroom. So, I'm in T-shirt and loose shorts (commando).

This post was edited

I agree with putting a piece of tape over the lens no matter what! Some genius will figure out a way to turn your camera on without you knowing it... I do that on my laptop 24/7 anyway just in case.

This post was edited