RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

I didn't have that type of job where I could work from home. The fire house was my home away from home and usually, on weekends (mostly Sundays) , I could be naked quite a bit at work. Sundays were down days and as Captain, I let my crew dress casually. This was the day of the week when we would spend our time watching sports, studying for promotion, watching TV programs, work on personal projects and just relaxing until the bell went off. I had my own dorm room with a satellite office and could do my administrative work there and be naked most of the day and night.

My wife did not have a job where she could actually work for home while naked. She was a English Professor and had to dress for classes, meetings and office work. She did, however, come home and take off her clothes and grade papers, answer emails and take phone calls, so I guess she technically worked naked from home. She still would not have been able to teach naked during these present times and I would have had to transform our kitchen nook area into her classroom with white board and overhead projector! ;DDD

This post was edited

I too never had a job where I could work from home. As a retiree now, my job is work on the home and I have been at it for 28 years. I will work nude when the chance is there, but am clothed more than not. I especially will work nude when finishing drywall and painting. There's no chance of working nude outside since we have an open lot on the corner.

This post was edited

What a cool topic and its been great to read all these posts. I have to share my two cents.... yes I think we should all try to work nude from home if feasible. My job wont allow it when Im actually there, but from home there are many opportunities I can do what I need to do nude. Even if I have to get on cam, I only put on a nice blouse or sweater (I gave up bras a long time ago).

I love how this is the first time in my life where I think I can truly embrace the nudist in me. When I get to marry my professional life and my personal life with nudity, I finally feel like a complete person, like my two halves are joined. Im loving it,... bah dah ba ba baaa sorry, corny joke, couldnt resist.

This post was edited

newdgurl wrote:

. Even if I have to get on cam, I only put on a nice blouse or sweater (I gave up bras a long time ago).I love how this is the first time in my life where I think I can truly embrace the nudist in me.

It would be wonderful if we could all live that way. When I go answer the door, I put a robe on. When I go on cam, I'll put on a shirt or sweater and let people imagine that I'm fully dressed.

Remember, we're all naked under our clothes!

This post was edited

I participated in a zoom meeting last night wearing only a shirt...I also watched my church service last sunday live and totally naked. Bet i was the only one to do that in my congregation.

Ive been doing nude church services for 9 months. Its going to be strange if we ever get back to in person services.

This post was edited

I was in a Zoom meeting wearing a t shirt and my 5" inseam gym short. I stood up to get something and someone said "If you are in your boxers you shouldn't stand up." I just said "They're gym shorts" and sat down Should have said "I would never do that since I don't own underwear" but though that might be TMI.

This post was edited

I participated in a zoom meeting last night wearing only a shirt...I also watched my church service last sunday live and totally naked. Bet i was the only one to do that in my congregation.Ive been doing nude church services for 9 months. Its going to be strange if we ever get back to in person services.

I had about 2 months of remote only church last March - May. Sometimes nude and always shirtless.
When live services started again, I found the advantages of being there in person outweighed the burden of having to get dressed!

This post was edited

I worked in office environments for 30 years, so zero opportunity to work without any clothing. I then did consulting work from my home office for the next 13 years, most of my working time was in the nude. I had very little face-to-face interactions with my clients, as it was 95% +/- computer based work. Being nude certainly DID NOT affect my productivity. Actually just being at home and not having to deal with interruptions on a regular basis helped me maintain better focus on my work and get more done. Mostly, being nude just made the days go by much quicker and less boring. I retired several years ago and havent changed my ways, I am still able to be naked 11 to 12 hours a day (24 hr day), sometimes more, sometimes less. I have enjoyed being nude for as long as I can remember, it just feels good.

This post was edited

I am still able to be naked 11 to 12 hours a day, sometimes more, sometimes less. I have enjoyed being nude for as long as I can remember, it just feels good.

Do you mean daytime only not including when you are in bed?

This post was edited

My computer camera is not working. I know I should get it fixed, but if I don't, there is no need to get dressed for conference calls!

This post was edited