RE:Working from Home - Nude or Not?

For those of you who work nude at home, did you do so right away or go through stages of more casual and or less coverage until you finished the progression and worked nude?

This post was edited

For me it was in stages, mainly because at the start of the lockdowns I was just working from my dining room table. Then early last year our company announced that we were all going to turn in our offices and go to a hybrid schedule where we could sign out an office when we needed to be onsite. That was the push I needed to clean out my old home office and have a proper work setup. Since we have a fishtank in that room it is the hottest room in the house. While it is warm if I am working from home (usually Mondays, Fridays, and the last couple of hours each day the rest of the week) I am nude. We are just starting to get to where it is warm enough to do so this year.

This post was edited

I have always been naked at home, work included. The only exception is if I need to be on camera but then it is just a shirt.

This post was edited

I have always been naked at home, work included. The only exception is if I need to be on camera but then it is just a shirt.

An acquaintance of mine said that he rarely wears a shirt for video conferences. He keeps the camera focused on his face and if someone sees enough of his shoulders and upper chest to realize that he isn't wearing a shirt he doesn't care. He is a semi retired independent consultant so he probably has more flexibility than a regular full-time employee would.

This post was edited

I participated in a zoom meeting last night wearing only a shirt. We meet weekly next week I am going to wear my shirt that says" home is where the pants aren't" and see if anyone ask me about it.I also watched my church service last sunday live and totally naked. Bet i was the only one to do that in my congregation.

Not on your congregation but I have watched church services nude several times.

This post was edited

Watched a church service at a friend's house.Not on your congregation but I have watched church services nude several times.It was during covid and his church wasn't meeting in person but broadcasting online. We were both nude.

This post was edited

Definitely more productive when working clothes free from home. However I always put on shirt and pants (jacket in the winter) to do video meetings. They are easy enough to take off when the call is complete and preclude any possible mistakes due to forgetfulness

This post was edited