RE:Forgetting you are naked

we have had this happen a few time where we forget to even try to cover up.

Once we were camping in our 5th wheel at a NASCAR race, and the weather was very pleasant and since we were running on generator power we just opened the windows and had the hard door open and just the screen door shut.

So the next morning when we were getting breakfast our camping friends who "didn't know we were nudist" stopped by to ask if we would like to join them for coffee, So the lady of the group came and knocked on our door and my wife went to answer it from our kitchen as I came from the bedroom both of us nude, when the lady just smiled and asked "am I interrupting something? " and we both said NO we were just about to make breakfast. Then she said "ok I was going to see if you wanted to have coffee with us but we can see each other after go are dressed"

This post was edited

I've only forgotten in a minor emergency.

The first was when we heard water running in the middle of the night. We rushed downstairs to find that the hose had come off the washing machine and the entire ground floor was flooded to a few inches deep. We opened the front door and bailed the water out onto the street. Several hours later we'd sorted it. Then we realised we were both naked. That's not surprising as we sleep naked.

Only slightly different was when bailing out my boat to stop it sinking.

The third was a Sat-Nav moment - following the Sat-Nav instructions to a nude beach. We got stuck in the sand, with the car dug in up to the axles. I jacked each wheel up and put a large stone under it. Two cyclist came up and offered to help us push it off the soft sand. Only then did we remember we were naked. That's not surprising as we drive naked and were heading to a nude beach.

Of course there are countless times when I'm chatting to a clothed person. On those occasions my nudity was intended. But being without clothes is inconsequential to a nudist.

This post was edited

There was one time when I came close to forgetting but caught myself just in time.

I had been driving for almost two hours and stopped at a gas station mini-mart to grab a snack and soda before continuing on to my destination.
I actually opened the car door and started to get out. It was only when my bare foot touched the ground that I remembered that I was nude.
Fortunately no one noticed and I was able to put on my shorts, shirt and sandals without any issues.

I just wish it was not necessary to have to get dressed in situations like this.

This post was edited

Apparently is is so easy to forget that you are naked that my local city police just posted to Facebook today We would like to remind residents to wear pants when you check your mail. Since I know it wasnt me that caused them to post that, I now have to wonder who else in our small town has checked their mail pantsless. Ive been over a year since I checked my mail nude (which has its own story) so it had to be someone else...

This post was edited

It does make you wonder how many people during this lock-down are experiencing nudism for the first time

This post was edited

I would be naked all the time, if only my neighbours were not so conservative. If I suntanned fully naked in my backyard, they would probably call the police. And you can imagine what the police would say and do... Max

This post was edited

I would be naked all the time, if only my neighbours were not so conservative. If I suntanned fully naked in my backyard, they would probably call the police. And you can imagine what the police would say and do... Max

That depends on the laws where you are. In the UK they could do nothing. The laws are open to a bit of interpretation by the police but generally speaking if it's legal to do something dressed,it's legal to do it naked. AFAIK there have been no prosecutions purely from being naked for a number of years

This post was edited

I would be naked all the time, if only my neighbours were not so conservative. If I suntanned fully naked in my backyard, they would probably call the police. And you can imagine what the police would say and do... MaxThat depends on the laws where you are. In the UK they could do nothing. The laws are open to a bit of interpretation by the police but generally speaking if it's legal to do something dressed,it's legal to do it naked. AFAIK there have been no prosecutions purely from being naked for a number of years

Unfortunately that is not the case in the US, where simple nudity is illegal in most places.
If you are inside a privacy fence in your own yard and the neighbors have to make an effort to see, you are probably safe, but if the yard is open and you can be easily seen, you are not.

This post was edited

Unfortunately that is not the case in the US, where simple nudity is illegal in most places.If you are inside a privacy fence in your own yard and the neighbors have to make an effort to see, you are probably safe, but if the yard is open and you can be easily seen, you are not.
And they call it "the land of the free?"

This post was edited

If you are wearing a mask youll be fine.

This post was edited