RE:Forgetting you are naked

I would be naked all the time, if only my neighbours were not so conservative. If I suntanned fully naked in my backyard, they would probably call the police. And you can imagine what the police would say and do... MaxThat depends on the laws where you are. In the UK they could do nothing. The laws are open to a bit of interpretation by the police but generally speaking if it's legal to do something dressed,it's legal to do it naked. AFAIK there have been no prosecutions purely from being naked for a number of yearsUnfortunately that is not the case in the US, where simple nudity is illegal in most places.If you are inside a privacy fence in your own yard and the neighbors have to make an effort to see, you are probably safe, but if the yard is open and you can be easily seen, you are not.

It all depends where you are in the U.S. Not too long ago they had on the news a man in south florida somewhere who was working in his front yard naked. The neighbors called the police and they said there wasn't anything they could do about it. They even showed him on the news. Blurred out of course. And technically you can be in your car naked but you must wear shoes. ;-)

This post was edited
RE: Forgetting you are naked

Being nude does not equate to being lewd.
I wish we could educate people about this.

This post was edited

I would be naked all the time, if only my neighbours were not so conservative. If I suntanned fully naked in my backyard, they would probably call the police. And you can imagine what the police would say and do... MaxThat depends on the laws where you are. In the UK they could do nothing. The laws are open to a bit of interpretation by the police but generally speaking if it's legal to do something dressed,it's legal to do it naked. AFAIK there have been no prosecutions purely from being naked for a number of yearsUnfortunately that is not the case in the US, where simple nudity is illegal in most places.If you are inside a privacy fence in your own yard and the neighbors have to make an effort to see, you are probably safe, but if the yard is open and you can be easily seen, you are not.It all depends where you are in the U.S. Not too long ago they had on the news a man in south florida somewhere who was working in his front yard naked. The neighbors called the police and they said there wasn't anything they could do about it. They even showed him on the news. Blurred out of course. And technically you can be in your car naked but you must wear shoes. ;-)

Shoes varies from state to state. I have been stopped by police when I was driving wearing a swimsuit or shorts and nothing else and nothing was said about my lack of footwear.

This post was edited

When driving securely attached shoes are important. Bare feet are better than flip flops which can come off and lodge under a peddled. No other clothing is needed. Being nude won't affect your driving (though it might distract others).

This post was edited

I totally agree. I drive nude often and have a fair bit of experience lol.

This post was edited

When driving securely attached shoes are important. Bare feet are better than flip flops which can come off and lodge under a peddled. No other clothing is needed. Being nude won't affect your driving (though it might distract others).

If I am going somewhere that I will be wearing flip flops when I get there, I always drive barefoot and often do if I will be wearing sandals or loafers at my destination. Footwear goes on when I get there, and the same is true of my shirt if I need one, and the come off as soon as I leave. Unlike many of you, shorts stay on for the trip, partly because I drive a convertible, Still trying to convince my wife that it would be safe to drive nude in our van, since it sits high and side windows are tinted.
Rarely drive it when she is not with me.

This post was edited

Unlike many of you, shorts stay on for the trip, partly because I drive a convertible.

WHAT!?

This post was edited

Unlike many of you, shorts stay on for the trip, partly because I drive a convertibleWHAT!?

LOL

This post was edited

Unlike many of you, shorts stay on for the trip, partly because I drive a convertibleWHAT!?LOL
Also because the US is less tolerant of public nudity that the UK, France and Spain.

This post was edited

Still trying to convince my wife that it would be safe to drive nude in our van, since it sits high and side windows are tinted.Rarely drive it when she is not with me.

There are people on here who have been driving bans and RV's for decades without a problem. Your wife has nothing to worry about.

Oddly, out of the blue yesterday Mar mentioned about meforgetting I was naked. I replied that I doubt I would forget that I was naked, but just recently in the evenings I've been wearing a shirt when it gets cold. I can easily see me forgetting that I'm bottomless.

This post was edited