RE:Forgetting you are naked

Topless Mini madness Ollie in red and lefthand drive? I'm impressed!

This post was edited

I drive an 18 wheeler for a living, and having been a nudist for years, I am most often driving completely naked, and sometimes forget that I am naked, and pull into a truck stop to get fuel, and a time or two, I have slipped on my shoes, and as I did, I remembered that I was naked, and luckily, slipped on my shorts and a t-shirt, but many have seen me drive up to the fuel island naked, and even park naked in the truck stop parking lot. I haven't had any rude comments about it, but I have gotten a few what I considered "unapproving" looks, but o well....if they don't want to see me naked, they CAN look the other way, as I am not ashamed to be naked

This post was edited

I drive an 18 wheeler for a living, and having been a nudist for years, I am most often driving completely naked, and sometimes forget that I am naked, and pull into a truck stop to get fuel, and a time or two, I have slipped on my shoes, and as I did, I remembered that I was naked, and luckily, slipped on my shorts and a t-shirt, but many have seen me drive up to the fuel island naked, and even park naked in the truck stop parking lot. I haven't had any rude comments about it, but I have gotten a few what I considered "unapproving" looks, but o well....if they don't want to see me naked, they CAN look the other way, as I am not ashamed to be naked

No need for the shirt if you are only getting fuel.
I know most rest stops do require one to go inside if food is available.
Along the east coast, where I do most of my driving, PA is the only state that requires shirts at rest room only stops.
I have used restrooms shirtless in NJ, MD, VA, NC, SC and FL. Not sure about GA.

This post was edited

Years ago while we still lived down in St. Petersburg, FL we were often nude around the house. During a visit to Jamaica's Hedonism we met several other couples from the FL Suncoast who we would join for regular get-togethers at our various houses. When they would come to our house for grilling and Jacuzzi fun in our backyard our neighbor could be seen looking over our privacy fence. Our neighborhood was also visited regularly by Jehovah's Witnesses. One time they came to our door I did not bother to get dresses before answering. That was the last time we saw them.

This post was edited

Years ago while we still lived down in St. Petersburg, FL we were often nude around the house. During a visit to Jamaica's Hedonism we met several other couples from the FL Suncoast who we would join for regular get-togethers at our various houses. When they would come to our house for grilling and Jacuzzi fun in our backyard our neighbor could be seen looking over our privacy fence. Our neighborhood was also visited regularly by Jehovah's Witnesses. One time they came to our door I did not bother to get dresses before answering. That was the last time we saw them.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Our neighborhood was also visited regularly by Jehovah's Witnesses. One time they came to our door I did not bother to get dresses before answering. That was the last time we saw them.

I'm told that is regarded as an effective way to stop them coming, although I have not yet had the opportunity to try it.
The version of this which I wold like to try is to answer the door in a robe and say that if they wish to proselytise me then would they kindly come through to the back where I am sunning myself. Their reaction when I remove the robe would be priceless..

This post was edited

Can't say I've done that without knowing I was nude. However, I have deliberately gone outside naked. I once repaired the garden hose rack on the side of the house completely naked in broad daylight! I've taken the trash can to the curb naked. Even took my neighbors can. Of course, it was like 2am, but was exhilarating! I've even walked down the street and back! Drove the car through the neighborhood, too. I love the feeling of doing normal things in the buff! Hoping someday a woman might see me and decide to join in!

This post was edited

It's not happened to me so far, but I totally see how it can! It's already happened in non-nude cases.

My wife and I were given a pass to Peninsula Springs in Victoria as a gift. It was for the exclusive side where a robe and a meal is included. I wore the robe for the first walks from pool to pool and thereafter it remained under my arm, apart for the meal. I was quite comfortable in my swim brief. Since the exclusive area closed one hour earlier we were told we could go to the general area. It was only halfway there, as I passed the reception desk, that I realised I was the only one to not bother with the robe!

This post was edited

When been naked is first nature you are bound to do things nude as you are so used to been naked you just carry on as normal as I am naked sorting out the recycling stuff so you just pick up the recycling boxes and carry them to the side of the road still naked also bringing them back in nude as well.

This post was edited