RE:Nudism and coronavirus

Not so. I'm told that vitamin D boosts the immune system. So take in a dose of Vit C each day and get the sun to convert it to Vit D. That might require us to expose every part of the body to the sun for maximum beneficial effect.

This post was edited

Here is a quote from an article I just read. Hopefully the reference links will still work...

Commonality of outbreaks

The reason to highlight these different outbreaks is to show you the commonality of outbreaks of COVID-19. All these infection events were indoors, with people closely-spaced, with lots of talking, singing, or yelling. The main sources for infection are home, workplace, public transport, social gatherings, and restaurants. This accounts for 90% of all transmission events. In contrast, infections while shopping appear to be responsible for 3-5% of infections. (ref)

Importantly, of the countries performing contact tracing properly, only a single outbreak has been reported from an outdoor environment (less than 0.3% of traced infections). (ref)

This is the link for the reference...
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.04.04.20053058v1

This post was edited

My point was about sun killing the virus directly. I'm on prescription UV treatments for an autoimmune skin condition, and have looked at this really carefully - the sun really does kill immune cells at the surface of the body, as readily as it kills pathogens. Getting enough sun to clear the virus from the interior of the body by direct action would cook you to death.

The Vitamin D possibility is more substantial. My dad suffered from systemic fungal infections, and his doctor - this was in the 1940's - told him to get sun to bring up his Vitamin D levels to keep it under control, which did seem to work. On pretty good evidence, Vitamin D from sun exposure seems to reduce deaths from colon cancer, probably by strengthening the immune system. The skin makes Vitamin D from a kind of cholesterol, which is made by the body and need not be taken in the diet.

This post was edited

I agres the only way sunlight would kill the virus once inside you like you said, on a mucus membrane or such would be to get many many hours of continuous nude hours directly in the sun with no sunscreen, of course with that much sun it wouldnt really matter as youd be dead too. But it is good news that sunlight kills the virus as it wont survive very long on surfaces and possibly on your skin it could die before you transferred it to your face.

Vitamin D has also shown reduced risk of breast cancer, some benefits to Multiple Sclerosis patients among other things. For me personally I used to have severe itching issues for years mostly during winter and spring months. This was on my legs primarily but showed up in other areas as well. The itching would get so bad I would literally scratch until I had a bloody mess. Doctor suggested vitamin D supplement which I tried. The itching subsided over a matter of weeks and I havent had it recur since. I take a low dose (1000 iu) of Vitamin D daily. I take it everyday even though I really doubt I need it in summer so I dont get out of the habit of taking it.

This post was edited
ACTUALLY .... RE: Nudism and coronavirus

I guess since the hysteria is over, its okay to PROTEST/RIOT without any regard to #sarscov2 #communityspread; just dont go out to any parks or do any other healthy social activities....

AND Vitamin D is a PROVEN solution for acute RESPIRATORY infections (ie: severe acute RESPIRATORY syndrome coronavirus 2) according to many medical doctors and thosands of years of human history.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2007/09/donald-w-miller-jr-md/confused-about-the-amount-of-vitamin-d-you-need/

This post was edited

My guess is that if one is naked outside, the sunlight killing the contation in the air and on surfaces along with the boost to the imune system of Vitamin D, and the boost to mental health, one would be less likely to catch and succomb to CoVID-19.

Ok so instead of stay at home orders,, lets mandate that everyone get naked and spend time in the sun! Imagine the protests against and in favor of such an order!

This post was edited