Am I wrong?

Not trying to be too argumentative or perhaps Im just stir crazy from being Covid-19 isolated but I think guys needing a large penis support group are in the same position as billionaires who need a dating support group. We should all be so lucky.

This topic was edited
RE:Am I wrong?

That's what I've always thought and in addition I consider that a large penis does not need any physical support either - it's quite happy hanging down as nature intended.

This post was edited

As I am sure you're well aware, most support groups exist to allow communication and sharing of experiences with others in a similar situation. This is of course true also for this group.

This post was edited

I don't think you're wrong. I think the true objective of LPSG is a story telling from well endowed men to create envy among the rest of us. There are problems to have, and there are good problems to have, so enjoy and keep it up!

This post was edited

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. and keep it up!
At my age it's getting a bit heavy to keep up for long. LOL
{/mode=silly off-topic}

This post was edited

so have I got this right?
you joined a support group just to knock that support group,

This post was edited

well I have small to average penis I dated a nurse and ond night at a club this guy I know started fussing at me for dating his x. wow I thought this guy has a 12 inch penis and is worried about me and my 6inch penis so you can never tell

This post was edited

That's what I've always thought and in addition I consider that a large penis does not need any physical support either - it's quite happy hanging down as nature intended.

Haha good Pun...

This post was edited

No. I joined because I was not sure what the true purpose of said group was and still not sure after reading all the responses. However no knock was intended against any member or the existence of the group.

This post was edited

This is not the true objective. I think the objective is just that, to share stories and relate and have fun in a group. But to each man his own. Penis size can be turned into a taboo thing or it can be just another fun topic to discuss.

This post was edited

not knocking it just trying to understand the problem issues

This post was edited