RE:I may sound boring but...

That kind of post seems to appear on many forums, and I can see where the OP is coming from. I don't bother reading those threads, they don't interest me. I just skip past them, but as some others have said they are fairly well-frequented and thus one assumes do provide entertainment for others. The difficult question I guess is "is this a forum for people who happen to be nudists, or a forum about being nudist?" To me, it's more likely the former than the latter, since if chat were restricted to solely talking about being nude, it would be very quickly little more than a list of reviews of nude locations and discussions of "what did you do today?" "I did normal things, but just happened to be nude". I'd certainly like to see more varied topics discussed, but that then goes down the road of what one person finds interesting is someone else's boring - unlike a forum on a specific hobby, for example, where skills, equipment, techniques, research or whatever might lead to a much broader range of genuine discussion on tangible topics.This is the most intelligent comment in this unnecessary thread ;). Cheers! Rafael

It's not often I'm accused of being intelligent... :-D

This post was edited

Second: you profile shows clear evidence whether you re a gay guy clearly looking for looks rather than topics or opinions.{/quote} . . . I didn't know that one's sexuality was something that needed to be investigated. . . this point is very, very unsettling . . .

The top comment is, indeed, "unsettling" and biased. It has nothing to do with the Topic being discussed, is judgmental and completely inappropriate for one to post it in the Forum.

This post was edited

Thank you AllMALE for your really passionate reply xD

I have to say that I agree 100 % on the things you said about quality vs. quantity data, of course the ones that clearly is favored is the latter, no doubt on it.

I also appreciate your trying to explain others points of view being as diplomatic as possible, but all I have to say is that I started a really general topic that was not meant to hurt anyone, that was instead meant to be taken really lightly, and all I got back are multiple personal attacks: I've ben told that I'm incoherent, that I only talk to good looking people and dislike being acquaintances with elder ones, that I don't have the intelligence to express an idea, that I'm just a gay man "looking for looks" (?), and that this whole discussion is not intelligent and useless. All this out of nowhere, like that.

Reread the OP and let me know if that was aggressive towards anyone, and decide if all the things that have been said to my address and that I resumed above are justified or even slightly related to the topic.

At the end of the day I'm really sorry I started this conversation, it really showed that the only possible post here is a series of words put randomly one after the other for thousands and thousands of replies.

Have fun with that.

This post was edited

a little "comic" relief,..., GROUP: Physical Exams Online,..., has to be SOMETHING funny there! Do they take Insurance?

hahah LOL during this quarantine that can come in handy!

This post was edited

Oh let's not get too pompous and just enjoy the site. Those chain games are harmless fun. I've seen groups on drinking coffee or wine naked that are more (or as much) about the sort of coffee/wine drunk than the aspect of drinking it naked. Yes it's good to discuss our experiences and feelings about our nudist lifestyle. But nudists just do what anyone else does - without clothes. If this site is to reflect us fully it should reflect our wider lives. That includes enjoying silly games.

This post was edited

Yeah, maybe we need to tone it down a little bit. I didn't bother with the site very much for a long time, but recently decided to make the effort, and also to start reading and contributing to the forums more. Maybe its just an impression, but there does seem to be an awful lot of sniping going on at times, and little else. Apart from random word games, of course.
Lack of moderation and leadership maybe doesn't help, of course, but that's a whole other thread in itself...

This post was edited

. . . I've been told that I'm incoherent, that I only talk to good looking people and dislike being acquaintances with elder ones, that I don't have the intelligence to express an idea, that I'm just a gay man "looking for looks" (?), and that this whole discussion is not intelligent and useless. All this out of nowhere, like that.Reread the OP and let me know if that was aggressive towards anyone, and decide if all the things that have been said to my address and that I resumed above are justified or even slightly related to the topic. . .

You've done nothing that shouldn't have been done, were shot down for no reason at all by someone with a lot of pent up anger, whose response and comments are totally inappropriate as well as disturbing.

This post was edited

That's great, its good that you got it off your chest. Any chance we could stop the ranting AND THE SHOUTING now though? Thanks.

This post was edited

This is my cynical self kicking in, but I am wondering if this isn't some sort of distraction? To again attack the naturism movement? It seems an awfully strange forum to be playing word games. After all, the name of the site should be a clue, Truenudists,not true wordsmiths. With the word games, then the posts about genital jewellery, peeing in sinks, labia groups, small penis groups, it tells me something isn't adding up here.

I suspect that's more just a case of anything involving being naked, whether that be beaches or site online, will always attract the voyeurs, the exhibitionists, the ones who just want attention, and the ones who can't distinguish being naked from being sexual. Whether its right or wrong, we just have to deal with it. The best way to deal with it, though, is through informed discussion and conversation, like adults.
Then again, this is the internet, maybe I'm expecting too much?

This post was edited

see even JWE or D , (is that like YELLING your initials?), lost his momentary sense of humor! LOL! I think this is all getting to disturbing to the professional social medialists!

Not sure why you're trying to have a go at me now too? No need to shout. We know what yelling is without a demonstration, and initials are initials, so not sure what points you're making? The OP made a valid enquiry, which people may agree or disagree with, I'm not sure why we need all the ranty shouty answers?

This post was edited