RE:Do you like sunning your balls?

It's just nice to have them a bit cooler swinging in the air!

This post was edited

I was out on Sunday it was 90 degs it felt great

This post was edited

Same here. I need to get some sun on my balls soon.

This post was edited

I always sunbathe nude so yes that will include my balls. I never wear less than 30 sun protection and enjoy an all over even tan.

This post was edited

I am a sun-baller. Love the feeling and having an even tan over my whole body. Just got to change positions to get tanned evenly.

This post was edited

I do. If results are successful, I hope to be on the red carpet at the Golden Globes Awards!

This post was edited

Yes, I like sunning my balls & cock. Just make sure you put on sunscreen. Trust me you do not want to broil your balls! I like using an after sun body lotion after a day in the sun.

This post was edited

I like to get a nice tan on my balls, a little harder to get a tan on my penis as it seems to have a mind of its own as to which side should face the sun.

This post was edited

It is a nice feeling to get sun all over the body including the balls, to lie back and try and get some even sun coverage. I use sunscreen after being in the sun too as an after sun lotion. You already have it, it's a great lotion for the skin and it takes the sting out of any sun burn you may have.

This post was edited

Managed to get about 25 minutes each side just now. Hopefully not too much given I skipped the sunscreen and we're only a month off the summer solstice here.

Love doing all-over and maintaining a line-free tan. The first time I ever tanned nude, the areas that were exposed to the sun for the first time got a really deep tan really quick. Nowadays the tan rate is more in line with the rest of my body!

This post was edited