Armpit hairs - 0 to 10?

It is always interesting that the distribution of hairs across the body is different for different people. I wonder if you were to rate how hairy you are in your armpits (assuming they are equal on both sides) [0 = smooth and 10 = very very hairy], what is your rating? Sadly, mine are only 2-3!

This topic was edited
RE:Armpit hairs - 0 to 10?

I'd say an 8 for mine

This post was edited

0 i shave them

This post was edited

0 i shave them

This post was edited

Rate my pit hair a hard 0. Smooth and slick.

This post was edited
RE: Armpit hairs - 0 to 10?

Mine are also only rated at 2-3.
I'm just naturally not a very hairy guy.
I can even name my chest hairs.

This post was edited

7-8 for me. Mediterrean descent, so hairy all over.

This post was edited

I guess I average at around 4- 5. My armpit hair seems lighter than the rest of my chest hair and pubes. My pheromones smell real strong there when I'm aroused! :)

This post was edited

Im maybe 6...poss 7. They get a bit of a trim if they get long enough to plait! Seem to be spreading though...whole area is getting bigger!!!!

This post was edited

Definately a 10....l love them...with bicep....i love them both hairy and smooth....Love licking them...its my number one spot I check-in a man...if he has smooth pits....hecliightly has a smooth cock.....lol

This post was edited

Definately a 10....l love them...with bicep....i love them both hairy and smooth....Love licking them...its my number one spot I check-in a man...if he has smooth pits....hecliightly has a smooth cock.....lol

This post was edited