LETS ASK TRUE NUDISTS TO GET RID OF THE PRIVATE OPTION

Who thinks everyone must post full nude pictures and have a totally filled out profile, I have sent them a message how about anyone who agrees with me do the same, lets get rid of private profiles!!!!!!!! if you disagree let me know why but Iam tired of looking at private profiles no info no pictures nothing. I am a nudist and I have nothing to hide and am not ashamed to be seen naked all my pictures are public and my profile is filled out and I am a certified lifetime member...

This topic was edited
RE:LETS ASK TRUE NUDISTS TO GET RID OF THE PRIVATE OPTION

Agreed
I realise that some are very cautious but are reluctant.
However, I see that the very reason they are cautions is that they have concerns about some on the site who are simply here for the won't reasons.

If all we're required to be certified it would go some way to helping.

If I encounter a person who is not certified and has a private profile. I immediately block them.

This post was edited

so do I, always makes me laugh when they send me a friend request

This post was edited

I have the same reaction derekwq!

This post was edited

Yes , it seems incongruous,,, why do we all enjoy our nudity ? , for me it is about being open , inclusive and not having shame about such a simple thing ,,, ban the buggers I say xx.

This post was edited

Totally agree with all here
For me, if it is a pvt profile then they are not genuine and only wanted to look
at the pics. I look at it this way, if they are trying to be discreet then from who?
If someone they know sees the profile then they also see theirs so they then both
know something more about each other

This post was edited

no I am not a voyeur I am a nudist on a nudist website, so going by what you said if a person with no info in there profile and no pics you would want to start a conversation with them or if they sent you a friend request you would approve it??? I am not trying to shame anyone I just like to know a bit about the person I am chatting with and what they look like. also this 2020 there are lots of ways to edit a picture to hide the face, people can even do profile pictures...

I like to think we are all adults and nudity makes everyone equal and no one should be ashamed of who they are. I hope I addressed any concerns to your post, and I hope you have a great day naked.

This post was edited

opps I forgot to say first you must have an image to obscure, my concern is people with NO PICTURES

This post was edited

I'm in total agreement that private profiles must be totally banned from here. People who are not comfortable with sharing their nudity here have no business to be on this site. If you see me, I should be able to see you which is fair enough. There is no one- upmanship or discoveries to be made here and voyeurism is thrown out! In this respect, I think Oh! Naturist is a much fairer site, except it does not have a chat room.

This post was edited

As for me. Money is tight. I'm not a private profile but apparently I have been approached by private profile to be my friend. Now with that being said. I'm scoping out those kind of people. Listen I am a true nudist! Just can't afford paying the premium price. Enough said. I can read between the lines of whom is real or not. I agree what your saying. It's fustrating for and others. But let face it. Let's weed them out. I know in my heart that there are good people out there. Good subject by the way! Hmm.

This post was edited

You are perfectly right .

This post was edited