A new group: Nudist First Time Stories

I started a group for us to share our "First Time" experiences.
I hope many of you will chime in and share what your first times were like and how it changed you.

This topic was edited
RE:A new group: Nudist First Time Stories

All for it. Not sure if I joined it but happy to share first time I returned to nudism at Hippie Hollow in Austin Texas as the only clothing optional park in Texas. It was incredible, liberating and caused a mild burn down there which kept me charged for days. Never change it for the world and have gone many times sense. (Too bad Covid 19 cut this off all this season so far.) AustinJohn

This post was edited

Not me but more of my wife's experience. I failed and did not even know to research the "climate" of a destination club/resort before I took her out on her maiden venture. Within minutes there were guys around us and a couple females. We didn't even have the Camper unhitched or set. My first impression was these people act like they never saw a pretty girl before. Long story short she hid in the camper, never got undressed and it was a couple years before I got her to try somewhere else . Did my research this time !

This post was edited

It's too bad you can't tag these idiots so others know not to engage. We are friendly with most people but it takes us about .01 seconds to spot the ones you need to steer clear of and keep your distance. Regrettably, they seem to show up at any and all clubs and resorts. Ya just gotta visit the places where they are most likely not going to return or visit, but that's difficult when you want to visit new places. I've also learned to do my research!

Even our club gets them every once in a while. Had to strongly question some older guys motives when they decide to visit us under our awning and he's sporting a semi! Not cool and they have the gall to say I'm being rude! You can't not report these people... I don't hesitate, anyway. When you do, you see less and less of that activity for longer periods of time. The word gets out on the club's intolerance for that crap.

This post was edited

Oldbutcurious wrote:
I should add that all this took place the first week of September 2020.

I see from your profile that you're in Canada. Here in California, the local group has pretty much shut down due to the pandemic, so I'm still waiting to connect with them.

And I see you like mead! I've made a bit of mead myself (I have five gallons maturing in the carboy right now). Most of it has been drinkable, and some of it quite good. I also brew a batch of ale now and then, to keep my hand in.

I'll send you a friend request and tell you more about myself.

This post was edited