RE:hunting while nude

And before someone brings up "live trap and release" NO, I am not the type to take my problem and make it someone else's problem!!!You live in MN? The state is full of very rural areas where you can release and the animal will not be anyone else's problem.I had a big problem with bears this year. One was a mama bear with three little cubs. She was trying to break into my garage to get food, any food, for herself and her cubs in the Spring. Do you think I would mindlessly just kill the mama and let the cubs be killed by other bears or starve to death? Of course not. I used my brain to study them and figured out a way to keep them from the garage. They have a right to live as much as anyone else and I live in peace with wildlife. It is way too e asy to solve problems with killing but it takes a bit of brainpower to figure out how to solve problems without mindlessly pulling a trigger.A big lie told over and over again to justify killing animals (for fun no doubt) is this nonsense about killing for food. The fact is that the USA throws away over half of all food produced. Yet the killers believe that it is more macho to kill animals for a lie and appear all macho then to go to a food bank to get some of this food, use it, and keep it from the landfills all because of some false sense of pride..Exactly, analyzing the situation and using your brain should work, however, some people cannot use their brain so they act according to their shooting/guns culture.

This just goes to show that not using your brain thing works both ways. You liberal, feel good, city slickers won't even consider the arguments for the need's of population (disease control) and damage control.

Bears; that is an absurd argument! They and deer are protected animals outside of official hunting season. I am talking about destructive varmints. Some of which have hunting seasons, but here a property owner can take them any time to protect his property.

The part of MN I am in is mostly farmland. Anybody who has a sweet corn patch knows the damage coons, possum, and skunks can do injust a night or two. And you want me to turn them loose in a woodlot where they have easy access to my neighbors corn fields.

This should end here and now!!! Just like politics you guy's are going to follow your party line rather than giving someone else any consideration. In short I know I can't convince you I am right, and there is NO way you are going to convince me your right. So there is no need to continue this. Lets get back to what this site is supposed to be about.

This post was edited

I am not a hunter or even a gun owner, but my son and his wife do hunt. They hunt mostly duck but have gone out for other prey at times. They do use what they kill, filling their freezer with duck and other meat that they use through the year. Ive also known some that live in more rural areas and had problems with raccoons etc. I may not believe in owning a gun or hunting for myself, though I have been trap shooting and to a pistol range. However, I do support those that do for sport when the kill is actually used and not just a trophy. I even support it for self protection in bear country, gator country, etc. There are also times where populations of deer, ducks, etc do get too large inviting disease. However this has pretty much been proven to be a result of wiping out or overly hunting the predatory animals such as wolves and big cats. It all becomes a balancing act because we humans are putting our thumbs on the scales by needing to protect livestock etc. from the predators or over hunting like we did to the Buffalo thus screwing up the natural balance

The one argument I just cant really accept is owning a gun for self-protection and concealed carry. If you are having to pull a gun out and point it at another human or even threaten that you have it, it is almost guaranteed that there is going to be a bad outcome. I know, there will be arguments about gangs etc.and yes, there will alway be bad players out there, but adding more weapons just exacerbates the problem.

This post was edited

There will be plenty of excuses of people supporting killing animals. Anyway if you look at the title of this post is: Hunting nude, its clear this thread is about hunting for pleasure or hobby , I dont think the person creating this thread was so concerned about nudist people being terribly attacked by animal and because of that nudist should hunt naked.,My opinion is still the same. This thread is stupid and Killing animals for pleasure should be prohibited. Of course there are some situations that we can understand the need to sacrifice and animal but thats not the reason why this thread was created.

While the OP implied hunting for sport, I don't see why a nudist hunting for food would not prefer to do it naked.
As for getting rid of back yard pests, if someone is usually nude in their back yard, why would they put clothes on to shoot something?

This post was edited

And before someone brings up "live trap and release" NO, I am not the type to take my problem and make it someone else's problem!!!You live in MN? The state is full of very rural areas where you can release and the animal will not be anyone else's problem.I had a big problem with bears this year. One was a mama bear with three little cubs. She was trying to break into my garage to get food, any food, for herself and her cubs in the Spring. Do you think I would mindlessly just kill the mama and let the cubs be killed by other bears or starve to death? Of course not. I used my brain to study them and figured out a way to keep them from the garage. They have a right to live as much as anyone else and I live in peace with wildlife. It is way too e asy to solve problems with killing but it takes a bit of brainpower to figure out how to solve problems without mindlessly pulling a trigger.A big lie told over and over again to justify killing animals (for fun no doubt) is this nonsense about killing for food. The fact is that the USA throws away over half of all food produced. Yet the killers believe that it is more macho to kill animals for a lie and appear all macho then to go to a food bank to get some of this food, use it, and keep it from the landfills all because of some false sense of pride..Exactly, analyzing the situation and using your brain should work, however, some people cannot use their brain so they act according to their shooting/guns culture.This just goes to show that not using your brain thing works both ways. You liberal, feel good, city slickers won't even consider the arguments for the need's of population (disease control) and damage control..

Part of using a person's brain is to develop the ability to read and understand what is written. I am obviously not a 'city slicker' . I do not live in a city and I have never struck a deer with a car because I know when they come out to feed and drive defensively. Yet, I see countless morons who drive like crazy and don not care what they hit with their cars or trucks. Then they blame the animals for their obvious fault. As for garden damage, my original fence was jumped over by deer and so I built a higher fence and that solved the problem. I had a problem with groundhogs in the garden too. I trapped them with a humane live trap and moved them far away from others. I would never release them in a neighbor's yard. That is just plain dumb and disrespectful of the neighbor and clearly not using one's brain.

Using one's brain to solve problems really does work - try it sometimes (if you can). As for convincing anyone that you are right or that they are right, you certainly are right that this will never work with you if you continue to maintain your closed minded approach and never consider what anyone else says.

This post was edited

.As for getting rid of back yard pests, if someone is usually nude in their back yard, why would they put clothes on to shoot something?

Exactly, my neighbor is more of a backyard pest then any animal. Should I just shoot him??

This post was edited

.Exactly, my neighbor is more of a backyard pest then any animal. Should I just shoot him??

Nah, hold off for now. However you could hope he is the social butterfly type. Mother nature depends on them to spread the Covid-19 in her attempt to thin the human herd ;-)

This post was edited

I managed to harvest a deer one day albeit not intentionally hunting nude. It was a very warm day early in the season. I had been stalking for over two hours. There was pond on the land I was hunting and I wandered toward it. There were no deer at the pond when I arrived. I was quite sweaty and tried the water with my hand and it was an acceptable temperature.

I was alone and the guy I was hunting with was a good mile from me so I decided to refresh by taking a quick dip. I stripped down and waded into the water. I sat on a rock not really letting my presence known, rubbing myself under the water. Soon I noticed a buck and a doe coming out of the woods on the other side of the pond. I silently moved toward the edge of the pond and quietly crawled out still with a chubbie.

I very carefully grabbed my rifle and quickly took aim. One shot and the buck dropped from about 150 yards. The dumb doe just stood there no knowing what just happened. I finally got up and she saw me and ran back into the woods. I wouldn't have shot her anyway. So here I was soaking wet with a deer down. I didn't want to dress while wet so I walked over to the buck with clothes in hand. By the time I had the deer gutted I was almost dry.

I thought I was going to get away with no one else knowing about this nude shot when a husband and wife hunting appeared out of the woods. I was caught! They shouted over to me that they were there. I said something stupid like I was embarrassed/apologizing. I grabbed a rag and went to the water edge and cleaned the blood and mud off me. They walked right up to me as if I was dressed. I explained what happened and we all laughed and chatted a bit. As they walked away and I started to dress she turned around and smiled at me in a funny way. Then I looked down and saw that I was semi-hard.

This post was edited

No doubt you left the dead animal to rot where you killed it. Killing for pleasure is sick and game wardens should fine the hell out of you.

This post was edited

Rafael and sunluvr if either one of you eat meat then SHUT UP. There are hunting preserves that cater to trophy hunters that charge big money for people to shoot a trophy type deer or elk. The hunter takes their trophy and then the meat is usually donated. Hunters that hunt every year are typically doing so to augment their food supply, and if by chance they acquire a nice buck for their wall all the better. Each state that allows hunting has their own standards by which they allow the harvesting of animals and legal hunters abide by the laws as written. Personally I havent hunted in years and miss the hunt. And finally the annual hunting seasons are closely monitored allowing the population to be controlled and preserved. As far as hunting nude I am probably not a fan, weather conditions, and those orange vests are scratchy.

This post was edited

You also deserve to be tortured until you learn to not kill animals for pleasure.

Hmm. You are not much different. You are clearly hear on the prowl to hunt down and attack people with different views :-( By chance have you read any of the recent posts about bullies on this site? You do at times step into the bully zone ;-( Oh and stop reading between the lines, now where did he indicate a pleasure hunt. That came from your head!!!

This post was edited