hunting while nude

Anyone else enjoy hunting in the nude??? ive killed several deer, hog , game birds, and a bison while in the nude,its a great turn on!!!

This topic was edited
RE:hunting while nude

Hunting nude must be healthy if you look like that at 64.

Or are you lying?

This post was edited

I don't lie, and you should try it sometime!!

This post was edited

Yep, Rabbits from the garden and squirrels from the bird feeders, and from the yard into the woods. But the woods is too thorny to be walking through naked ;-( Though I have started on some trails it is pretty thick in most of it.

We had a low window in the bathroom, my wife hollered there's a wood chuck in the backyard, I opened the window a bit and leaned across the wife's lap (as she was sitting on the toilet) and got the head shot on the wood chuck ;-)

My Gram's was an avid hunter. She told us about needing to pee in the woods, heard something and looked up to see an 8 point buck. She grabbed the rifle as she stood up and took the shot, watched the buck drop and then back to the squat and finished the pee ;-) So not full naked put pants down ;-)

This post was edited

I have sat nude in the hot tub with a loaded 22 and shot ground hogs as they come out from under the adjacent porch. Also have stepped out of the kitchen and shot raccoons as they eat the barn cat's food. I am in view of the road and nude then

This post was edited

So that is you in the photo and you are 64?

This post was edited

I hunt naked often when the weather is warm, but I hunt with a Nikon. I have gotten some really good pictures of animals when I'm naked in the woods. I don't think they are scared of a naked human as they are as one with clothes on. Moving through the woods naked and barefoot is very quiet. Step sons say it's because I'm so tanned I look like another deer since I'm about as brown as they are.

This post was edited

I hunt naked often when the weather is warm, but I hunt with a Nikon. I have gotten some really good pictures of animals when I'm naked in the woods. I don't think they are scared of a naked human as they are as one with clothes on. Moving through the woods naked and barefoot is very quiet. Step sons say it's because I'm so tanned I look like another deer since I'm about as brown as they are.

Deer are almost daily visitors to my yard. I have also noticed that I can get much closer to them when I am naked ;-) With repeated attempts and talking to them, I have had a few deer that would let me get about 40 feet from them before they get scidish and move off a bit.

This post was edited

Killing animals is not appealing to me, naked or not its not a spare time activity I would ever do.

I understand and respect that. What I am doing is mostly for damage control, OK rabbits and squirrels often end up on the dinner table so a two for one thing ;-) It is also about population control. Covid 19 spreads easily when we are in large groups, Well we have known that for many decades with animals, the population can reach a peak then a disease sets in and kills off a large number of them. Worst case scenario would be a rabbis outbreak, which can cross species even to humans.

This post was edited

I am not a hunter, yet. I am considering starting. However, one thing I have noticed is that when naked I can get much closer to wildlife than when clothed. I have been right up on elk herds, and they don't spook. It seems to confuse bears, which might not be a good thing. A hunter once told me it was because of optical brighteners in laundry detergent. He would only wash his camo in certain kinds of soap. All things considered, hunting naked seem like the primal way to go.

This post was edited

Woow, it must by great feeling.. Naked wild animals, naked hunter.. hmmm

This post was edited