RE:hunting while nude

It depends, on local laws. White Tail requires the orange suit. Granted this is usually northern 48 states in end of November.

Orange body paint solves that problem!

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

I went nude bow hunting in North Dakota on a friends Grandpa private property. It was unusually hot and humid that year for September. There was a big pond almost a lake on the property. We went out and cooled off in the pond and didn't bother getting dressed. We were CAVEMAN on the hunt. Mosquitos weren't too bad either. We used a few deer stands. One of them was near a road. If the drivers would have looked over they might had seen us.

We went out for 3 days after that. Didn't bother getting dress except for our boots. We did wear orange hats but since it was posted property we didn't really worry about being shot at. We didn't get anything. Maybe our ball sweat spooked off all the deer?

This post was edited

Killing animals for fun or pleasure should be prohibited, people who practice it should be tortured until they learn their lesson.

I couldn't agree more! Besides how ridiculous this topic is...

This post was edited

Killing animals for fun or pleasure should be prohibited, people who practice it should be tortured until they learn their lesson.I couldn't agree more! Besides how ridiculous this topic is...

Ditto

This post was edited

It means you agree with every word that was said/posted before.

Im not a fan of hunting for sport either.

There is far greater pleasure to be had by simply studying nature.

This post was edited

As a rural property owner I have shot a great deal of animals, NEVER took pleasure in it. It is a necessity to protect buildings, machinery and crops. Plus population control of them helps stop the spread of disease. Raccoons, possum, woodchuck, squerral, rabbit, chipmunk, gopher, skunk... All can be very destructive.

And before someone brings up "live trap and release" NO, I am not the type to take my problem and make it someone else's problem!!!

This post was edited

As a rural property owner I have shot a great deal of animals, NEVER took pleasure in it. It is a necessity to protect buildings, machinery and crops. Plus population control of them helps stop the spread of disease. Raccoons, possum, woodchuck, squerral, rabbit, chipmunk, gopher, skunk... All can be very destructive.And before someone brings up "live trap and release" NO, I am not the type to take my problem and make it someone else's problem!!!

Do you ever hunt for food? That is different from sport to me, not that I have ever done either one.

This post was edited

AGREED! All meat should come from the grocery store, wrapped in cellophane as nature intended.

This post was edited

And before someone brings up "live trap and release" NO, I am not the type to take my problem and make it someone else's problem!!!

You live in MN? The state is full of very rural areas where you can release and the animal will not be anyone else's problem.

I had a big problem with bears this year. One was a mama bear with three little cubs. She was trying to break into my garage to get food, any food, for herself and her cubs in the Spring. Do you think I would mindlessly just kill the mama and let the cubs be killed by other bears or starve to death? Of course not. I used my brain to study them and figured out a way to keep them from the garage. They have a right to live as much as anyone else and I live in peace with wildlife. It is way too easy to solve problems with killing but it takes a bit of brainpower to figure out how to solve problems without mindlessly pulling a trigger.

A big lie told over and over again to justify killing animals (for fun no doubt) is this nonsense about killing for food. The fact is that the USA throws away over half of all food produced. Yet the killers believe that it is more macho to kill animals for a lie and appear all macho then to go to a food bank to get some of this food, use it, and keep it from the landfills all because of some false sense of pride..

This post was edited

Hunting is big business. It brings a lot of money to rural areas and that is a reason it is perpetuated here. However, what I have seen over the past decade or two is fewer hunters coming just to be able to hunt deer. Even local hunters have cut back and many do not even want the meat. They just want the trophy and the meat gets donated to food banks. Then to put a different perspective on this is that tens of thousands of deer are killed each year in collisions with vehicles. Their bodies lay along the roads and provide food for the eagles and other carrion eaters.

Wolves have become a blessing in that deer are nuisance animals that devastate gardens and keep body shops in business.

Live trapping may seem to be humane, but studies have shown that many if not most relocated animals perish in the new surroundings because nature cannot handle any more of the species and the animal residents of an area will tend to drive them away.

This post was edited