We are making an upgrade right now.

Sorry for the interruption, we are working to improve your experience. Thank you for your patience

RE:Significance of an All Over Tan

I spoke with a guy that had a beautiful golden brown tan. Not a single part of his body had a light tanned area. I asked how often he tanned nude and he said 3 times a week either under the sun or in a tanning bed. I told him I loved his tan.

At this point I am never going to get that all over tan with no tan lines. My nude time is very very limited but my sun time is not so I think I will order me some tan through shorts.

This post was edited

But how much faster will his skin show signs of aging? At some point I decided that wearing a wide brimmed hat was a good idea even if I didn't expect my neck and nose to burn.

This post was edited

Protecting those parts that are always exposed to the sun like your face & neck is a good idea. You can aim for a good all over body tan but you can cover up too. I love getting a good tan and trying to get my body to have an even covering but hats for face / neck protection are a necessity in Australia where the sun can be very harsh.

This post was edited

Growing up in a very WASPy suburb, I was always confused how people in my community were racist against people of color, but then laid out for hours in the sun slathered in oil to emulate them. Luckily I was too restless to lie down, because by the time I got in my 40s, I could see that my bronzed god/dess circle was not aging well, only to look more like lizards pushing 60. Now I still try to be a lot outside - without clothes is of course best - but limit my direct summer sun exposure. In the winter, on the other hand, I make a daily effort to go outside since I have seasonal affect disorder and the daylight helps balance my energy. So I'm a firm believer in the value of exercise, fresh air and sunshine. We're all beautiful in our own way: brown people as brown, black people as black. As for others the color of mozarella cheese, well I'm glad I don't melt and can enjoy summer despite myself.

This post was edited

I am in year two with no tan lines. In Utah, we had a private patio and we enjoyed being nude outside very much. Our home in Mesa has a private back yard so we swim, bbq, and entertain clothes free. I have had many compliment my tan and I take pride in keeping my skin healthy while having a very bronze appearance.

I feel better when I am outside and now with the cooler temperatures and the toasty sun, it is like having a lover in the sky that makes my entire body tingle.

This post was edited

I was in my 40s and living alone when I started going shirtless. It was a great feeling and I started laying out in the backyard wearing a tan-thru-thong. One day I got the nerve to lay naked in my backyard and really enjoyed this new experience. It was the beginning of my nudist lifestyle and I continued to spend more time naked in the backyard. As a result I ended up with an all-over-tan that I really liked. The first time I received a comment on my all-over-tan was when I was in a steam room on a cruise ship. Hearing this comment really helped me in accepting my body as is, and no longer embarrassed in letting others see it.

This post was edited