RE: Only one naked in a crowd

When going to a clothing optional beach it has happened that I will be the last nudist there.
When hiking down to Deep Creek Hot Springs I am almost always the only one nude.
There has even been a time or two while at the springs that most everyone else there was wearing something even while soaking in the hot springs. Fortunately this is more of an exception then the rule.
As long as others are not bothered by seeing me nude, I have no problem being the only nude one no matter how big the group would be.

This post was edited

Because I'm always so relaxed when nude, I often forget that I'm the only naked one in the crowd. I never act any differently if the others are fully clothed and I'm naked. Me is me, that's what you get, that's who I am and most of the people I know have come to accept it.

This post was edited
RE: DP in CA

Last year during one of my visits to a nudist recreation area,I was in the process of heading home.I was standing in the office talking to the lady who owns the place.She had a cover up on,I was still nude,when a couple came in to check in to the cabin they had rented.The four of us stood there and chatted,and I was the only naked person in the room.It was strange being the only naked person in the room.

This post was edited

It hasn't ever really been a "crowd", but I have been the only one nude in my home when friends come to visit as none of my friends are nudists and they all remain clothed.

This post was edited

To my... happened to lift me half asleep, I forgot that she was naked (Yes, only happens to my jaja) and I share floor... I came in the hallway to my roommate and his friends... there I realized that she was naked to the bathroom... imagine the scene lol

A mi me pas...al levantarme medio dormida, olvid que estaba desnuda (s, slo me pasa a mi jaja) y comparto piso ... me cruc en el pasillo a mi compaero de piso y sus amigos... ah me percat de que iba desnuda al bao... imaginad la escena jajaja

This post was edited

What happened to us, we were on our honeymoon in Europe. We had called ahead and asked questions about the spa resort we were going to stay at. In particular we asked what was acceptable attire for the indoor pool and sauna since it was coed. We were told that we were welcome to wear what we were comfortable in or nothing if we wished. So when we arrived we again asked the consigliere what is considered appropriate for the resorts pool and spa, and again it was confirmed what ever we wished. I then purposely asked if nudity was accepted in the public areas like the indoor pool and spa areas, and again reassured that nudity was completely tolerated in all areas of the resort except for the dining area. We were also informed that the locker rooms did not have private lockers and that valuables should be left in the hotel safe or secured in your room.
So we went to our room and changed out of our clothes and into our swimsuits grabbed our towels and went to see the resorts amenities. When we got to the pool area we were the only guests in the area but the attendant on duty informed us that the hotel had special pool towels and asked that we use those towels in the pool area. So we went back to the room to return our towels. And since we were in our room we decided to remove our swimsuits and headed back to the pool since it was empty and only wore our robes back to the pool.
Once we removed our robes and went in the pool for a swim a few swimwear clad guest decided to join us, and about 30 minutes later more guest showed up, and as dinner time neared the entire pool lounge area was filled with clothed guest waiting for the restaurant to serve dinner.

This post was edited

Once while working at home nude, my wife returned with a friend after they had been shopping. The friend had seen me naked a number of times, as we had done nude activities with her and her husband. Nonetheless, I was the only one naked while the women told me about their shopping experiences.

This post was edited

Who has ever been the only only one naked in a crowd of people who were not? Art modeling comes to mind, but since for that, you're usually on a special platform--or at least a particular designated place, where others are not--it isn't really the same.For myself, I have been at various artists and models parties where I have been body painted and spent the evening wearing nothing but paint. At some of them, I've been the only one. I've also volunteered at a party (at the quiet earlier request of the hostess) to be the first to strip naked to get in the hot tub, and the whole party watched me strip naked--and nobody else joined in.I virtually lived for a week naked at Burning Man (putting on sweats only at night to sleep, because it got so cold). Yes, other people go naked at Burning Man, but it just wasn't nearly as common as some suppose, and much of the time, I was the only naked person around. But still, it just felt completely natural and ordinary.And I've walked naked 7 miles through crowded city streets at San Francisco's annual Bay to Breakers event; I've done that 4 times, and I'm looking forward to a fifth this May. Yes, other people are naked, but if you're not actually going with other naked people, you spend much of the time uniquely naked among throngs of--more or less--dressed people. And at Bay to Breakers, it's still a little bit naughty and wild; people still take notice and run to get a picture with the "naked guy."we were in cape de agde and it was almost end of the summer season. after beach we went to a shop which was near some resturants ,,,, we were surprisd to see that we were the only naked among about 50 ppl there.

This post was edited

Well, not quite the same, but I, along with other nudists went to a art exhibit of nude works, and in the middle of the show, we stripped down. Sort of a nude flash mob. We wandered around discussing art and what not and after 30 minutes or so, got dressed again.
this of course was approved by the art gallery and the artist prior to us being there. But no one of the clothed crowd was scared off or got mad. But then, why would they, they are at a nude art exhibit, and there happen to be live nude people, basically the same.
It went well.
Stay naked!

This post was edited
RE: DP in CA

It was early fall of 2012.My wife and I went to the nudist resort we are members of,for a late season event.After the formal festivities were over folks just milled about talking amongst themselves.Some were nude,some were not.We found a seat around a bonfire one of the residents had.Most folks had a little something on,since it was a little chilly.I stayed nude as long as I could stand it.As the evening went on,I would spend some time nude,then get dressed for a little while

This post was edited