DP in CA

Oddly enough at Deer Park in CA about 7 years ago before they tighetend the place up. Myself and one of the full-time residents (a gal) were in a group of about 15 near the office and we were the only two naked people there! At a nudist resort! It was a bit odd. I understand they have really tightened up their rules abnout being nude while on the grounds.

This post was edited
RE: Only one naked in a crowd

One of my goals in life is to go to a halloween party with nothing but a nametag that says "Hello, My Name is Adam"!

This post was edited

I have often wondered what kind of reaction one would get by attending a fancy dress party as a nudist. It is on my list of things to do.

The only problem that would be is that it would be considered exhibitionism since you would not be attired.

This post was edited
Uh huh

About the third or fourth day I visited a nudist resort for the first time it was end of the season, Labor Day weekend, and the temps dipped down a good deal at night. There was a dinner gathering and most people kept going back to their rooms/cabins to put something on as they got chilly, I had been in the sauna a lot that afternoon so I didn't get as chilled as others. After a while I was standing talking to someone near the kitchen and I looked around the room and noticed that I was now the only one still nude in a crowd of about 30 people. Of course, these were all nudists just wearing clothes for that moment so I didn't feel like an exhibitionist or anything like that, and no one else made mention of the fact I was the only one nude there for the rest of the evening. Later, in the sauna where others were nude also, I did laugh about it with a couple others. Plenty of other times in health club settings I've been the only one nude in a sauna or steam room with several others who were wearing bathing suits or covering up with towels. I've always been comfortable with that, but I have noticed others, from time to time, who seemed to be more aware of my singular nudity than I am or others.

This post was edited

On the beach (cloting optional) l always ots of people are walking (clothed) along the coast.
It has happend several times, when temps where not that high, I was the only one naked as far as could be seen.
I had several conversations with people I know, or not know, about just any topic without being mentioned I was nude and they where not.
Its feels great, and I always wonder, what did they really think ......

This post was edited

On cool evenings at teh resort we visit since I am usually a bit warmer than most I will stay nude when others are covering up. I'm also the last one to get covered around the house, usually after the hot tub we may hang around the house for hours cleaning or whatever but I usually stay nude but do hate to be the only one.

This post was edited

Only times that I could think of, is at the nude bowling events I attend durning the winter months here.

This post was edited

I was the only 1 naked on a totally recognized nude beach once in Maui. Red Sands Beach! It was all tourists that day...nobody got naked and they made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

This post was edited

Years ago a bunch of friends worked at a business that had a swimming pool. Frequently, they would invite everyone over for after hours pool parties. The first time I went, neither I nor my older (late 20's) friends bothered to bring swim suits. But, the younger kids (all still in college) brought theirs. So we went skinny dipping (about five of us) and about 15 people went swimming with swim suits. And, that's the way it happened all the other times we swam there.
One time, only three of us showed up. It was me (a guy) and two women. They were younger, and never skinny dipped. But, they knew I never brought a suit. I asked if they minded if I swam naked and they said no. Then, another (clothed) woman joined us and I stayed naked. For about an hour I was swimming and talking with three hot women while only I was naked. Need I say it was awesome!
After about an hour, everyone else started to show up. I didn't know them as well so I quietly eased out of the pool and put my pants on. Another woman, who had just arrived, noticed I wasn't swimming and started trying to get me to go swim. I quietly explained that I had been skinny dipping (she'd seen me naked when I got out of the pool earlier) and that i didn't have a swim suit. I explained that I certainly didn't want to offend anyone. She called "bullshit" on me, said not to worry about it and told me to get naked and get in. After some pushing, seriously, I got naked again and got in. I spent the next four or five hours swimming naked with about 20-30 other people. All clothed. There were lots of splash fights, dunking, wrestling, etc. At one point, I had two women in bikini's standing on my bent legs wrestling wrestling me, and another one jumping up around my neck with her breasts in my face, all trying to force me under. Yes. I remember it VERY fondly.

This post was edited

We tell people straight out if you have a hot tub and you invite us unless it is visable by the public we will be naked when we get in it. It makes no difference if they are nudists or not. We aren't into shocking people but it is a hot tub not an igloo.

This post was edited