RE: Only one naked in a crowd

over the summer i went skinnydipping in my wife nieces pool. it was going tobe the 4 of us but my wife and her and her husband chickened out so i went in alone my wife niece came out several time to check up on me to see if i wanted anything it was fun being nude around a dressed person and i was told i could swim anytime so i plan to do so next summer

This post was edited

Almost a year back, I went camping with five of my friends from collage. Although they were not naked any time, I was naked most of the time. The campsite where we stopped was not very crowded with only a few campers, so that encouraged me to be naked around the site as well.

This post was edited

Not really in a big crowd, but found myself in a group of about 20 all dressed and me the only one nude. I did enjoy being dressed different apart from the others.

This post was edited

several times during hikes in Austria, during cycle tours in Amsterdam and canoe tours in the country.
naked, between the dresses ones.
Stay naked,Roland

This post was edited

While I have never been totally naked in a crowd of clothed people, on a couple of occasions I have been in a crowd wearing only the tiniest of G-strings. The first was on a cruise ship, where I was spending the afternoon at the poolside bar wearing a string bikini. Several of the ladies at the bar started up a conversation about it, and I told them that it was a much larger bathing suit than I usually wore. They asked if I had it with me, and requested I put it on. I went to my cabin and changed, then returned to the bar. Upon removing my shorts, they all hooted and whooped. While the ladies all loved it, many of the men were giving me the evil eye. I think I was the only guy who wasn't wearing a pair of dork shorts.
The second occasion was in Key West, during Fantasy Fest, where I always spend my entire time there in nothing but a G-string, But last year, my wife and I had rented a condo for the entire week, so we were there earlier than normal. The first day, I headed off to Duval Street in my G-string, ready to start the party. But apparently, early in the week, during the daytime, no one goes out naked. I found myself walking down Duval Street among several thousand tourists, all of them fully clothed. I don't remember even seeing someone with their shirt off. After a few blocks of evil stares, derisive comments, and picture taking, I finally encountered a woman who was similarly attired. We chatted for a while about the lack of the party getting into gear, and then I decided enough was enough, and cut down a side street and back to the condo. I guess the daytime nudity only happens Tuesday through Saturday. Never again on Monday.

This post was edited

• I wish i could go around nude here in my country, i so love nudism

This post was edited

About 5 years ago, when I was on a nudist beach in Greece, the beach bar closed down. So to get some food, I decided to walk round the headland to the next beach which used to be nudist but was then virtually all textile (bikinis, dork shorts and or speedos).
Nobody seemed to care at all except the fellow serving the food/drink who had his eyes out on organ stops and an "O" expression on his face. Another fellow then served me with sandwiches and drinks and I walked back through the crowd.
I must admit it was quite exhillerating to be the only one naked in a large group!
This year, I walked through the beach a couple of times wearing a very small tie-side G-string - again barely noticed though there were some whoops and waving (yes the guys were still in dork shorts!)

This post was edited

johne44 wouldn't you be your wife's husband? and the one chickening out?

This post was edited

johne44 wouldn't you be your wife's husband? and the one chickening out?QUOTE johne44 "over the summer i went skinnydipping in my wife nieces pool. it was going tobe the 4 of us but my wife and her and her husband chickened out so i went in alone my wife niece came out several time to check up on me to see if i wanted anything it was fun being nude around a dressed person and i was told i could swim anytime so i plan to do so next summer"

It took several readings to understand him.

"my wife" (johne44's wife) and "her" (johne44's wife's niece)and "her" (johne44's wife's niece's)husband chickened out so "i" (johne44) went in alone

This post was edited

Sorry I should of checked it before I posted sometimes what I type and in my head are 2 different things lol it was fun anyway

This post was edited