RE:Shorter Shorts

Wore long pant for the first time in 13 days on Sunday since it was cooler and I had something special to do at church.
Felt strange and confining.
They were actually cargo pants that convert to shorts, so right after church I zipped off the bottoms.
That was better, but since the "short" mode has about a 9" inseam which is quite a bit longer than the 5" I had been wearing, I still felt overdressed!

This post was edited

Crossed one of the last 2 frontiers and wore 5 inch shorts to church today.
Then went out to lunch at a place that has a big band for dancing on Sunday afternoon.
My wife asked me if I was going to change into something with more coverage but I politely declined.
Last frontier is wearing short shorts when I am playing in a band concert.

This post was edited

Starting to replace all my cut-off denim jeans with BOA 1" Elite split running shorts for outdoor wear. The jean shorts are raveled up past the pockets and too many slips while in public lately. Do have a few Hurley Dolphin women's shorts that are very comfortable and look OK with a T shirt for shopping or running errands.

This post was edited

Are they lined?
If not, how do you avoid accidental exposure?

This post was edited

I have those shorts that women wear. Thought about wearing them to the massage yesterday. But chickened out. Just wore my shortest shorts.

This post was edited

I have worn short shorts like the white ones in you profile. With a string tank top, only a cock ring under. Also, would wear scrub pants worn very low with a mesh tight shirt not enough to cover my mid section. Scrubs are nice to get off quickly. Just pull the tie

This post was edited

No, not lined and accidents do happen- just not at the Fry's or the Mall.

This post was edited

Oh I cut out every liner out of my swimsuits. Long time ago, oh they feel so much better. Plus the tan through is a great way too get that cock tanner. lol

This post was edited

Do they make tan trough swim trunks that are not banana hammock

This post was edited

Oh hell yeah and they are comfortable. Well after you take the liner out. lol

This post was edited