RE:Shorter Shorts

I have purchased women's short , size 14 should be about a 36" waist. I find mine a Goodwill. Google or go on line ebay for these mens shorts
Gay Men Sexy Mini Denim Shorts Pants Low Waist Trousers Clubwear Party Shorts. I could not get pic to upload. link
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/~5YAAOSwN5hcNXOx/s-l500.jpg

Or there is a guy by the name of Azcraig, I have seen him on thongboard.aimoo.com and on men of walmart for Arizona with short shorts. He 's not afraid to wear short shorts. One pic on thongboard are similar to the denim shorts, but are womens.
https://www.aimoo.com/album/202109/25/7d2f0930-a290-4eb3-9f85-19c87025842d/7b41c8ac4c564ca8bdb33ae284a99b0e.JPG
https://www.aimoo.com/album/202109/25/7d2f0930-a290-4eb3-9f85-19c87025842d/707591b28341479ca89583e75ac14e5c.JPG

This post was edited

The two pairs of Womens running shorts I have are about a 2" inseam. Hurley is the brand, they have a tie in the front and very roomy. I wear these when the denim cutoffs are in the wash. Not for the faint of heart if you're a commando, very thin fabric and zero support.

This post was edited

Cool, from both of you guys. Can not wait to look them up.

This post was edited

i always go commando when i wear shorts and have found a few pair of gray (my favorite) and tan cotton shorts with small inseams they were all we wore back in the day but now days they think men need to wear shorts to they're knees or below meanwhile women shorts are pretty much at they're crotch. whenever i find the shorts i like if they fit i buy the whole batch .

This post was edited

i have setup a small home gym, therefore i'm nude gyming. but i like running and use 2" inseam shorts with side spilts and love them.

This post was edited

i have setup a small home gym, therefore i'm nude gyming. but i like running and use 2" inseam shorts with side spilts and love them.

With or without a liner or underwear?

This post was edited

Oh I cut out the liner ! Hate having to wear a suit anyway. It feels better with a breeze. lol it does !

This post was edited

I prefer the shorts back in the 70's. My favorite is cut off 501s. Never worn short to my knees.

This post was edited

I prefer the shorts back in the 70's. My favorite is cut off 501s. Never worn short to my knees.

Both of my pairs of jeans are showing a lot of wear but don't have any holes in them.
I will probably want to buy new ones in the fall.
Should I:
Cut them to about 5" inseam and have 2 more pairs of shorts for general summer use?
Cut them really short and open the side seams and just wear them at home when I can't be nude?
Toss them and have 2 fewer items of clothing?

This post was edited

Showing a lot of wear isn't enough of a reason to begin getting drastic with a well-worn friend like a pair of favored jeans. I say wear them until there ARE holes and then begin to consider what to do. Jeans, especially Levis, are awfully expensive to begin considering taking a pair of scissors to when there's still life in them. It could be called cheap but I prefer the term frugal. I know - I'm a nudist making my clothing item into a trusted friend. I've got jeans so old and re-sown and safety-pinned that they need a PG13 rating when I wear them out shopping! Levis aren't as bad as some makers, but how come the first seams to blow out are always at the crotch??

Look at all the young kids paying big money for brand-spanking new jeans that've been mechanically-shredded to look worn out, with holes in places that make little or no sense, and knees so frayed that it make the wearer look like they really spend an inordinate amount of time on their knees - doing what I can only fantasize about....

It's Sunday - maybe they're holy enough to wear to Church?!?! But not to our church - clothing is purely optional. You're always a little closer to God with nothing on.

This post was edited