RE:Shorter Shorts

The gym shorts that I wear have a 2" inseam. I only wear them at the gym.Do you wear them without underwear?

Is there any other way?

This post was edited

The gym shorts that I wear have a 2" inseam. I only wear them at the gym.Do you wear them without underwear?Is there any other way?

How do you avoid accidental exposure.
I am not that large down there and still have to be careful with 3" inseam shorts.

This post was edited

I bought a pair of nearly see through shorts that I wear in the summer to get the mail.

This post was edited

I bought a pair of nearly see through shorts that I wear in the summer to get the mail.

How short are they?

This post was edited

I bought a pair of shorts that are full of holes making them virtually see through, i wear them when gardening in the front of the house

This post was edited

I bought a pair of nearly see through shorts that I wear in the summer to get the mail.How short are they?

I find this kind of comment hilarious.

Buying a pair of see through shorts to collect the mail isnt weird enough for some people, you want to make it even weirder buy asking how short the see through shorts are.

No wonder genuine naturist dispair are the quality of content on this site.

This post was edited

No wonder genuine naturist despair the quality of content on this site.

Indeed

This post was edited

The one pair of 8" shorts that I kept for situations where I could wear shorts but 5" seemed a little too short wore out.Replaced them with another 5" pair.If anyone thinks they are too short, it's their problemNow that I am wearing only 5" shorts, I guess when I need to replace any, it will be time to move down again.3" gym shorts and 4" dress shorts sound good.One pair of gym shorts ripped on vacation. They will be replaced with 3" gym shorts when I get home. If I am comfortable wearing them, the rest of my gym shorts will be replaced or cut shortly thereafter.

Shorts arrived today. Inseam is only 2". Deep vents at side seams. Ride well below the waist. Very thin material. No drawstring or pockets. Not sure how many places I will be comfortable wearing them.

This post was edited

Can we have a look minimalist?

This post was edited

Can we have a look minimalist?

I will try but any minimally clothed pictures I have posted in the past have been taken down.

This post was edited