RE:Proud Male

16 pages about cocks and balls and erections. Here's nothing I can be proud about as a man.

This post was edited

Here's nothing I can be proud about as a man.

And what can you be proud about as a man? Your wisdom is welcome.

This post was edited

It shouldn't be a big deal. I remember having erections, very hard ones at that, when I was 5 or 6.

This post was edited

16 pages about cocks and balls and erections. Here's nothing I can be proud about as a man.

Straight and to the point. Sadly it is the life of many who want to call themselves nudists in this site and elsewhere.

This post was edited

Probably a rather small deal at that age, and completely innocent as well.

It shouldn't be a big deal. I remember having erections, very hard ones at that, when I was 5 or 6.

When a five or six year old has one, even a very hard one (seriously?), it's not going to offend anyone -- when a fifty-five or six year old sprouts up at a nude public spot and just smiles about it, the man's intentions - as in why it is being left on display - will be questioned by the parents who see him stiffened up near their little ones playing in the surf, dontcha think? What family social nudists have against erections left out and throbbing is when a guy thinks it's a god-given right for him to show off his proud peter wherever and whenever it comes to visit. So thanks in advance for understanding that such thickening occasions need to include a towel to pull over it, or at least turn the fuck over, so the families don't have to bear witness to that inappropriate perpendicularity.

Next time, consider flogging the dolphin a couple of times before a trip to the nude beach. They don't call it "going off half-cocked" for nothing! Rub that bottle and uncork the genie at home first ~ do everyone at the beach a teeny-weenie favor. Fifty years of that thing hanging down between the legs should've taught the owner a few valuable lessons.

This post was edited

It all depends on the time of environment. Like in a family environment I would say it would be inappropriate to display an erection in front of mixed company. Age is big factor too. Young adults and boys should have a pass but they shouldn't flaunt their erection either. As a lad growing up nudist with my old man, he made it very comfortable for me not to feel ashamed nor embarrassed because I popped a boner for no reason.

This post was edited

I agree with you. I've never been in a mix crowd growing up. It was always just guys night or guys weekend out. At 13 that is a real relief

This post was edited

I believe a group of guys get along better when all are nude. It's the sameness comfort thing, I presume.

This post was edited